31

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 31

Word Count: 7969 Bookmarked

A+A-

This time back, they have bragging capital, they can't eat a few dishes in the canteen, but they have eaten good dishes outside, have you eaten?

Sending away the convoy, almost every household has a glass tank, but the size is different, from Tang Qing's family and several other families who have long begun to cultivate cyanobacteria to introduce water with cyanobacteria, and also began to officially cultivate cyanobacteria.

Since knowing that oxygen is insufficient, the plant growth lights in the village are lit day and night, just so that plants can synthesize more oxygen, but in this way, it is very electricity-consuming.

If it weren't for Tang Qing's previous decisive turn off all the biogas that supplied the gas stove and use it to generate electricity, they might have to start curtailing power at this time.

Tang Qing wants to □□ a glass greenhouse on the second floor of her house, which is also used to grow vegetables, and the glass greenhouse does not use plant growth lights, and does not need to spend more electricity, that is, the insulation needs to be done.

The greenhouse frame should be made of steel, she can't weld, she will have to wait a few days, ask the people in the village who can weld, help make the frame, this old beam their family will, they will also install glass.

The next day, most of the people in the village began to get busy, and the old Liang family was making the coffin, because the wood was all processed before, and all they needed to do was change shape, nail them together, and finally spray paint.

I haven't made a coffin before, this is not a problem, coffin this kind of thing, I haven't eaten pork and haven't seen pigs run, he has seen other people's coffins, think about it and probably know how to do it.

This kind of thing used to be sold exclusively in life clothing stores, and he really hasn't done it, mainly because the decoration workers do this kind of thing, which has a bad impact on business.

You think, some people's homes are decorated to be used for wedding rooms, and they look for you to decorate, and you still have a coffin board, how obscure this is.

But now you can't take care of this, the county's life clothes store must be closed, and only his family can make coffins in this vicinity.

Do it well, spray paint, and finally the above words are written with a brush by the people who are in charge of culture in the village committee, and others will write brush words, and there are not many good writing, just because they know that the person in the village committee has good brush writing.

The coffin here is done, the grave is also dug there, and it is waiting for the next day to be buried, because Chen Lele died early and has no children, according to their custom here, they have to find someone from the next generation to drop the basin.

However, there is also a saying that if the person who broke the pot is not a descendant, the person who fell the pot will have bad luck for three years, so relatives who are not particularly close will not let their children fall for those who do not have children.

However, when Chen Lele was finally buried, it was Chen Dongsheng's basin, Chen Lele was the same generation as Chen Jianmin, and Chen Dongsheng is certainly the next generation.