61

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 61

Word Count: 7623 Bookmark

A+A-

The couplet on the gate of the village was exchanged for vegetables from the pot of the cultural center, I don't know who it was, everyone put flowers, he put a pot of cabbage.

The square of their village has become a small market, writing couplets, selling wooden toys, selling handmade kites, and Li Yuan's family also sells clothes directly here, both autumn and winter clothes.

Autumn clothes are just right to wear at home, and light winter clothes are suitable wherever they go out of the village.

There were even plantation people who rushed here to buy some specialties from their village.

More than a year ago, everyone no longer liked to buy special products everywhere, because these specialties could be bought anytime, anywhere with the emergence of e-commerce and express delivery.

Now it's different, the specialty is a real specialty, it is possible that you will not find it after leaving here, anyway, the plantation people know that something like kites, the plantation will definitely not sell, because there is no place to fly kites if you buy them.

In the square, there was a place full of children, and there were also adults, and it was still steaming inside.

A man who came from the plantation squeezed in with great difficulty, only to find that this was a stall selling popcorn and rice flowers and rice sticks, even freshly made, if you don't want to use the raw materials of the stall, you can also bring your own rice and corn and the like, he will process it and charge a little processing fee.

Listening to the crisp sound of rice sticks next to him, and the fragrance that kept drilling into his nose, this man decided to buy some and go home, he still had old people and children at home, and he came to the plantation alone because the salary on the plantation was relatively high.

After asking the price, it was acceptable, he directly used the grain on the stall, he felt that his food and the grain on the stall were half a pound and eight taels, it was estimated that they were not new food, so it didn't matter what to use.

Originally, this square was only produced and sold by the people of Yuncun, circulating in the village, at most plus Li Tao's convoy and plantation, and as time passed, people from nearby villages began to come from far away.

Just like in the past, there were people who sold things and people who bought things, and Yuncun was crowded during the day.

The protective cover can cover the entire cloud village, and the entrance and exit are shielded by special pillars.

Originally, half of the door left in Yuncun, the old-fashioned big iron gate, half a door is enough for people in their village to enter and exit, and tricycles are not a problem, leaving only half is also considered from the aspect of heat preservation and oxygen preservation.

But at this time, half of the door is really stretched, so I can only quickly widen it and add the whole door, and the door is open during the day, and everyone can enter and exit at will.

Considering the safety of the plantation, these days send special people to help stand guard, there are special people standing guard, even if there are those who do not open their eyes, they will have some concerns.