5

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glacier Falls [Doomsday Farming] Verse 5

Word count: 7729 Bookmark

A+A-

One of the two sat in the driver's seat, the other sat in the passenger seat, looking at the rapidly growing power on the screen, Tang Qing's panicked feeling in his heart was finally put down.

He looked left and right and asked, "Do you have pen and paper in the car?"

"No, what are you going to do, I'll go back to the house and find it for you?" Saying that, Bai Rui opened the door and went out to find paper and pens.

Tang Qing, who was about to nod, saw the mobile phone in his hand, and suddenly remembered, this time you can use Bai Rui's mobile phone to search for the answer, there is no need to calculate it yourself, she is really too witty.

"You can borrow my mobile phone to use it, and I will return it to you after calculating a problem." When I came to Bai Rui's house just now, I was pulled by Bai Mu to talk for a while, and this said, the mobile phone unconsciously locked the screen.

Passing his mobile phone over, Bai Rui saw the math problems on Tang Qing's lock screen, and a feeling of reading a book from the sky surged in his heart, and inexplicably felt that Tang Qing was much farther away from him.

When they were in junior high school, although the two of them were at the same table, they rarely spoke, one reason was that most of the children in junior high school at that time were still simple, boys and girls did not play together, and they were clearly separated.

Another reason is that Tang Qing is a good student, he is a poor student, he is either sleeping or reading idle books during class, or he was punished by the teacher for standing at the back of the class.

At that time, I felt that the two of them, maybe there would be no intersection after graduating from junior high school, just like the teacher said, Tang Qing would always go to school and go out from a small village, and he would be a street gangster in the future.

The two of them were not in the same school in high school, Tang Qing attended key classes in the best school in the county, and he was stuffed into the key high school in the city by his parents as a crane tail, until he later went to become a soldier.

Originally, he could continue to stay in the army, as long as he renewed his contract in the second half of this year, and his leadership was also optimistic about him, but when he heard that Tang Qing graduated from college and returned to the village, he thought about it for a long time, and finally decided to retire from the army.

He has an intuition that if he does not retire this time, he will definitely regret it, and sometimes, his intuition is still very accurate.

In the past few days, running to Tang Qing's house every day, he feels that the distance between the two has been narrowed by himself a lot, and he will next take over his father's class and run the security company at home, thinking of taking advantage of the New Year to confess to Tang Qing, and it is best to determine the relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend.

Now seeing that Tang Qing is still studying, she feels a little worried in her heart, she won't want to go to graduate school... What can be talked about between the two is

not that he looks down on himself, in addition to the field he understands, other knowledge, he really does not know much, just like now Tang Qing is solving arithmetic problems, he is silent, really can't understand.