14

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 14

Word Count: 7078 Bookmarked

A+A-

This aquaponics system cannot directly throw seeds into the water, most of the seeds will drown, and they will have to wait for germination before moving positions.

"Can I visit your house?"

"Of course." It was best for her to learn them all, so that when she taught the people in the village later, the two of them would teach together, and she would not be too busy.

A long time ago, everyone planted vegetables and used the seeds they knew, but later as the seeds sold outside became cheaper and better, everyone didn't have to bother to keep the seeds themselves.

Until now, seeds were only available in produce stores.

Bai Mu sat by the window knitting sweaters, she took out many sweaters that she didn't wear before, dismantled them, and reknitted sweaters for everyone, so that they were warmer and the size was more suitable.

When he raised his head to relax his neck, he saw two people on the opposite side, one of whom looked like Tang Qing.

"Is that Tang Qing?"

Bai Rui, who was helping her grandfather tune the radio, looked at it intently, or really, what was she doing on the other side?

"I want lettuce seeds, coriander seeds, celery seeds, leek seeds, green onion seeds, first of all, two packs each, and rice seeds... Let's start with a pound.

The vegetables she selected are all relatively lightweight, and shade-loving vegetables, and some vegetables can grow well even without sunlight, such as leeks.

As for rice, it is used to prevent trouble, and when she solves the light problem later, she will plant rice as soon as possible, after all, rice is one of the staple foods.

"Buy so much of what your family planted?" His family sells agricultural products, and of course, when the geothermal water is just pumped, he immediately grows vegetables on the first and second floors where vegetables can be grown on the first and second floors, which are not too cold.

Even so, there was not much to plant, Tang Qing wanted so much, and the family obviously couldn't grow it.

"It's okay, I've been doing hydroponics recently, planting it." He took a bag of food from the backpack behind him and stuffed the rest back in when he weighed it up.

"Hydroponics?"

"Well, if it works, I will teach everyone when the time comes."

"That's a good feeling! In other words, if it weren't for you, everyone wouldn't know what life would be like. As

for unsuccessful? He didn't think that in his opinion, this solar power generation and floor heating can let Tang Qing get it, she said that if she engages in hydroponics, it will definitely succeed.

In their village, now everyone is full of praise, it is not the village chief, but Tang Qing.

I heard that she was still single, and many people were eager to move, thinking about whether to pull a matchmaker for her or something, if their own family or relatives' families had a suitable one, it would be better.

Unfortunately, the action has not yet begun, seeing Bai Rui come out on behalf of her family to seal the village, the heart that is about to move instantly stopped, hey, cheap Bai family boy.