62

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 62

Word Count: 7910 Bookmark

A+A-

Fu Xiaoli still hasn't actually fought in the end, only knows that it is so delicious to bake, I don't know that there are still little tricks in it, and as soon as he opens his mouth, he pits Fu Xiaomeng.

When Bai Rui called Tang Qing out, half of the people in the village had already gathered in the square, and there were still people rushing here, the assembly was not so complete a few days ago, and after a while, Tang Shu's family was also called by neighbors, tonight is the carnival of the whole village.

All the fires are set up in the flower ponds outside the square, so that the floor tiles above the square will not be stained, and the ashes after burning do not need to be disturbed, and can be used as natural fertilizer and left directly in the flower ponds.

Tang Qing dug a small pit next to a fire, buried a few sweet potatoes in it, and then led the big fire over little by little.

Everyone was talking, and suddenly someone began to let a little girl in the village who learned erhu to play a section of erhu for everyone, and there was not even a net or anything for more than a year, and the elegant art of music has been away from everyone for a long time.

The little girl's name is Su Xiang, it is said that when she first gave this name, it was a homonym of the scholarly family, and her grandfather was originally a member of the nearby opera team Lila Erhu, which is also an ancestral old craft.

Su Xiang has been learning erhu with her grandfather since she was a child, and she also learned it in a similar way, and after going to school, her family didn't want her to continue to play erhu, but she was afraid of delaying her studies, and then she heard that there would be extra points, so she didn't stop it.

She was not frightened at all, went home and took her erhu, sat down next to the fire, and began to play.

For more than a year, she also often practiced at home, and there was no school, and she spent more time practicing erhu every day.

"Then I'll pull a "Happy Day" for everyone."

Festive days? Tang Qing doesn't know much about erhu, the only song she knows about erhu is "Erquan Reflecting the Moon", I heard that when I wanted Erhu to play, I was a little worried, after all, Erhu is a musical instrument, many songs are quite sad.

It's not that you can't listen to sad songs for the New Year, but when everyone is happy, you play sad songs, which is more or less disappointing.

I didn't expect that Erhu also has a song that is festive when you listen to it, and just listening to the name feels that it suits the current atmosphere.

Everyone listened quietly to her erhu, her voice became less, and some people held mobile phones, recording the whole process, and did not know who planned to show the recording, or save it for later review.

No one noticed that Zhang Hao, who was originally sitting by the fire, left quietly, and as time went on little by little, when twelve o'clock came, fireworks suddenly bloomed above Yuncun, one after another, beautiful and short.

Tang Qing, who was secretly eating roasted sweet potatoes, held the roasted sweet potatoes in his hands, looked up with everyone and looked up at the fireworks in the sky, and Bai Rui's voice came from his ears.