53

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 53

Word Count: 7321 Bookmark

A+A-

"It worked!"

"Does it really work?"

Zhang Hao's eyes lit up when he looked at this ugly little thing, and he couldn't wait to hide it in his collection box on the spot.

Chapter 62: Pouring Pot in the Countryside

Seeing Zhang Hao's eyes shining, Tang Qing began to be secretly vigilant, this child was not honest, don't want to fool away with what she had just made.

Sure enough, before Tang Qing was ready to take it back, Zhang Hao said that he wanted to borrow two days for research and research, and soon returned it to her.

Chen Dandan next to him immediately gave Tang Qing a preventive injection, "Zhang Hao used to borrow my physics teaching aids, and when I returned them, many of them couldn't be used.

"Then that semester has passed, and those teaching aids are of little use..." Zhang Hao retorted weakly.

"I can teach you how to do it, you find something to do yourself." This thing is not easy to make up, mainly because her original waste electrical appliances were dismantled by her during this time, basically there is nothing left, many of them are only empty shells outside, which is of little use.

Hearing that the lecture was done, Chen Dandan next to her raised her hand, she also wanted to learn, when she was in school, she liked to do experiments the most, of course, strictly follow the teacher's steps, under the condition of ensuring safety.

Unlike Zhang Hao's barbaric growth, she belongs to the insurance type, and she will not touch this kind of unsystematically learned, and dangerous things.

But the hydroponic system, as well as the light energy shield that Sister Tang is getting now, she is very interested, especially with such a big guy as Sister Tang.

It was easy to teach them, but it was not easy for Tang Qing to make this thing bigger and stronger, and what she originally wanted was to cover the entire village so that they would no longer have to worry about the lack of oxygen in the village.

Zhang Hao They don't need to go home from time to time to take oxygen, or they just come out to play for a while, and stay at home at other times, at least it's not uncomfortable.

But now, let alone the entire village, it is difficult to just shroud their family.

The most important part of the protective cover is the surrounding electromagnetic induction probe, and this probe is not finished for her to use, and she needs to complete each step by herself.

With such a small protective cover, she can also use a file, pliers or something on her tool table to make an electromagnetic induction probe, carefully polish, and after expanding, her file is useless, and wanting to polish it is tantamount to grinding an iron pestle into a needle.

In theory, she can also memorize according to a little bit on the app, and the actual things to use are sometimes not what she wants.

If it weren't for so many classifications on the app, she first chose light energy, because when this branch reached the end, the things used could still be understood, and she could barely find something that could be used at home.