11

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 11

Word count: 6770 Bookmarked

A+A-

"Why did you carry such a big bucket of hot water?" When I got home, the bucket was open and still steaming.

Knowing that they can pump hot water underneath, not to mention Bai's mother and Bai father, even Grandpa Bai, they all feel incredible, they live in this life, they don't know that they can still pump hot water underneath their house.

As the people who drilled the well today returned home, soon the village knew that they had hot water under the village and could install a natural underfloor heating in their home.

Zhang Xue was silent for a while, and then found his son Chen Dongsheng to carry out a profound zero-distance education.

"Look if you dare to say that learning is useless! You look at the people Tang Qing, your father has no culture, then you have to work for others for nothing, if you don't study, you will have to work for others in the future!

Since Tang Qing helped them find a way to heat them, there was no wage for digging a well for her house this time.

Chen Dongzhi, who had played well, looked confused when he was beaten, and he didn't know why he was beaten again, forget it, beat it, anyway, he was used to it.

Before going to bed at night, Tang Qing also burned her feet, in fact, she wanted to take a bath more, that is, the temperature in the house was too low, she was happy when she took a bath, and she had a cold afterwards, and the gain was not worth the loss.

The next day, in addition to the well drilling team, there was also a group of idle people who came to Tang Qing's house, and after greeting Tang Qing, they gathered around the well drilling team one by one, watching the well drilling, and rubbing hot water.

The first floor was full, full of people, and the voice of speech was much louder than the sound of digging a well.

After a while, it seemed that the whole village came, including the elderly and children, maybe they had been holding back at home for too long, and after coming here, they could toss hard.

The child ran to a closed door, twisted the door handle with his hand, did not open it, ran away without care, the old man next to him saw it, and said loudly: "Tang Qing, how come there is still a door locked in your house, what, don't worry about the people in the village!"

"Mom!" The woman next to the old lady quickly grabbed the old lady and smiled embarrassedly at everyone.

Her mother-in-law is very popular in the village, everyone does not say it on the face, but behind the scenes, they don't like to get close to her mother-in-law, the reason is that her mother-in-law likes to take advantage of everything cheap, and even taking their family out is embarrassing.

"Most people in the village I must still trust, but there are always a few people who are unconscious, and this is to guard against unconscious people."

Don't think she doesn't know, every time this old lady comes to the supermarket, she doesn't say anything when there are few people, when there are many people, she always thinks that she can't see, secretly take things, and doesn't take large items, that is, sugar or something, she shows clearly in the monitoring.

Usually she thinks, so much sugar, did not pursue, now still here as a demon, used to you.

The old lady was so stunned that she was ready to return her mouth, but was reminded by the daughter-in-law next to her: "Hao Hao looks at it, you don't feel ashamed, Hao Hao is still shameful." The