39

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Come [Doomsday Farming] Verse 39

Word Count: 7039 Bookmarked

A+A-

"Where did you get this thing, so much."

They can occasionally change to fresh vegetables, but they are very few and there are not many varieties.

"You don't have to worry about that, trade secret."

The stall owner was stunned, and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, I understand the rules."

Although I haven't inquired about the rules of the team here, it can be imagined that eight or nine are not far from ten, and inquiring about the source of goods from others is originally a very offensive thing, not to mention that they are still engaged in the same industry.

After Li Tao and them left, the stall owner asked his team members to quickly pack up their things, but also pay attention to protect the vegetables, do not cover too tightly, easy to stuff, do not leave it open, easy to wilt.

Li Tao's strawberries were finally exchanged for an old man, four of his family work in the research institute, the salary is okay, especially there are subsidies, the granddaughter of the family has a birthday, just think of using strawberries as a birthday gift.

Although it is very fruity, for the little people, the food and labor that can survive are more important.

Carrying a basket of boiled tea eggs, Tang Qing went upstairs, upstairs Bai Rui was working, the glass greenhouse entered the final finishing stage, and waited until the afternoon to test the exhaust fan to operate normally, even if it was completely completed.

The basket of eggs she served is to add a meal to everyone, and at the same time consume the number of eggs, the eggs at home are placed in chronological order, the earliest one has been almost a month, if you don't eat it, maybe it will be bad.

Relying on her alone, she has to eat until the year of the monkey.

"Come on, come on, everyone eat eggs." Each person was divided into two, and she ate one herself.

Everyone eats it directly, eggs are nothing in their village, the family has to collect several every day, and there will be more in a few months, the difference is that Tang Qing's family is tea eggs, and everyone's family is boiled eggs.

Only after Fu Xiaoli ate one, the other put it away and went home to Xiaomeng when the work was over.

When he came to work nearby, he would lock Xiaomeng at home, and if there was anything, he could call him directly.

Bai Rui sat next to Tang Qing and asked her if there was any problem with this glass greenhouse, and if there were still problems directly raised, they corrected it in time.

"As long as you build according to my previous plan, then it's no problem."

"Okay, I see, are you still going to their house later?"

"I'll take a look at the first few and talk about it later."

The two of them had studied the two basic room types in the village before, and also determined how to build a glass greenhouse, and under Tang Qing's detailed explanation, Bai Rui led people to build it.

The next construction of the glass greenhouse in the village will be led by Bai Rui to the construction, Tang Qing can continue to study, and tinker with his own studio.