35

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 35

Word count: 6747 Bookmark

A+A-

The emcee on stage was still speaking, and it was time to change the words, and soon the table could be opened, and after the groom had expressed his thanks at the end, the flowing water table officially began.

The biggest feature of the flowing water table is wave after wave, they finish the first wave of eating process, get off the table, and the next wave of people eat from the beginning.

Usually, the second wave of people knows how the banquet is going.

First of all, cold dishes, used to be eight cold dishes, now there is no such condition, barely enough to make up four, from the beginning of the cold dish to give everyone steamed buns.

Two more waves of four dishes and one soup, it can be said that the old Sun Tou's family has done the best as possible, and it is braised crucian carp and fish soup, and even scrambled eggs, scrambled meat, I don't know how many families are looking for so many things.

Not to mention the woman's family, even the people in their village are also happy to eat, these things are available at home, but they are reluctant to eat, now with the gift, do it well, of course, they have to eat back.

The woman's family has not seen such a meal for a long time, and there are several people on the table, and after a while, the table is basically cleared.

She also kept telling her daughter that she was blessed, and that her husband's family was so well prepared, which shows that she attaches importance to living a good life in the future, and that happiness in the future is still to come.

may feel that their family eats too much, and the bride is a little unnatural to smile at this time, but the old grandson father and son are really happy, especially the old grandson, and the in-laws have begun to call brothers and brothers at this time.

As soon as the wine came up, this father-in-law muttered to the old grandson, "Your village is still good, warm and rich, my aunt didn't lie to me." To

say that before, how did they know what Sun Xingwang was, people who had no money and no ability did not deserve to have a name in other villages, and the reason why they would tell Sun Xingwang about their daughter, or listening to his aunt who married into Yuncun said how good the village was, they moved their minds.

Inquired about the people who did not marry their daughters-in-law in Yuncun, heard that Sun Xingwang was okay, and asked his relatives that although his mother died early, their father and son would also come to visit their grandparents every year, and their character was good.

Not only their village, but the nearby villages now know that Yuncun is the richest, marrying into Yuncun does not worry about food and clothing, and there are people who are planning to marry a girl from Yuncun, how can this mother's family not help a little?

Coming and going, the single dogs in Yuncun became fragrant food, and even Chen Dandan, who had just become adults, was inquired everywhere.

Chapter 42: The Neighbor Returns

"Brother, where are we going?"

"Go to grandparents' house."

"Didn't you say that grandparents died like mom and dad?"