55

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 55

Word count: 7245 Bookmark

A+A-

Looking around, in the entire cultural center, there are really many ghostwriters, sitting on their right hand side is Zhang Hao, this child is writing hard, the cold day, the brain is sweaty.

He wanted to take notes for him and his father, but fortunately, his mother was worried that he was too tired and took it slowly, otherwise Zhang Hao would have to write more notes.

On the left hand side is Bai Rui's family, their parents are just in their early fifties, just don't need to take notes, this time supervise Bai Rui to take careful notes, their family can take this note.

"You write well, you see, what is this word, can you still recognize it now?" Father Bai pointed to a word, Tang Qing quietly touched the probe to see, that word... Even it was very powerful, she guessed several long portrait words, it was not appropriate to bring them in, and finally read her notes to understand.

What's even more outrageous is that Father Bai asked Bai Rui what that word was, and Bai Rui himself couldn't answer.

Bai Cong, who was a little further away, was also busy at this time, and he had to write out the copy for his daughter-in-law.

Although pregnant women use more brains when pregnant, the child will be smarter, but they agree that taking such notes is not brain-using, that is, it is laborious, too much hand force, sometimes it will lead to tension throughout the body, and it will not be good to hurt the stomach at that time.

When checking in the middle, sure enough, Bai Rui's notes were criticized, and even the people around saw his notes like a book from heaven.

Fortunately, this is Bai Rui, replaced by Tang Qing, she has long died on the spot, Bai Rui has a thick skin, even if everyone laughs at his words, he is indifferent.

"When I used to go to school, I was ridiculed much more than this." Bai Rui said lightly.

After a few hours of lectures, all the anti-earthquake knowledge was also learned, and after the people of the search team left, Tang Qing discussed with Chen Jianmin about the protective cover.

Also showed a small protective cover on the stage, in a few days her home should have a larger protective cover completed, if you can't make a decision at this time, you can wait until then to take a look.

I heard that there will be even bigger, and you can see it in a few days, most people in the village began to say that then wait a few more days, anyway, it is not worse than these three or five days, when the time comes, if the effect is good, everyone will make up food.

"That's it, the glass greenhouse we just installed for less than a month is not in vain." Someone muttered softly.

The glass greenhouse is also what they save money and exchange for food, and who will feel too wasteful in exchange.

After all the meetings, everyone went home in twos and threes, still discussing the knowledge they had just learned, as well as the small protective shield that Tang Qing had shown.

"Tang Qing, do you still have tape at home?"

It was like a drop of water falling into the oil pot, instantly exploding the pot, and people who were still immersed in knowledge began to ask about Tang Qing's tape.