57

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 57

Word count: 7508 Bookmark

A+A-

"Put into production! Start production now! This thing is simply rain in time! The head of the bomb shelter,

who was watching their experiment on the sidelines, was particularly excited, and he was most stressed since the earthquake.

Although there is no problem in their bomb shelter at present, if there is an earthquake in the follow-up, no one knows whether there will be any accidents later, especially the geological bureau and the earthquake prevention and control center have made early warnings, and there may be a high incidence period of earthquakes in winter.

It is caused by the freezing of the edge of the plate, and the earthquakes during this period will not only be frequent, but also have a much higher magnitude than now.

Since the opening of the private fleet, the bomb shelter has collected a lot of metal, plus a large wave of metal has been collected before making glass greenhouse supports, and there is now a lot of stock.

"This is designed by Tang Qing from Yuncun, I plan to help her apply for a patent, we want to use her technology, and the patent fee needs to be discussed."

This researcher already has a lot of white hair in his hair, and he still stays up late with everyone, and then takes the initiative to help Tang Qing apply for patent fees.

"Of course, this must be encouraged!" If there is no encouragement, all people will not innovate, or they will not come out when they innovate, and at worst, it is all mankind who will suffer in the end.

As for the patent fee, this needs to continue to be discussed, and the priority is to immediately set up a factory and put it into production.

This process does not require much labor, including subsequent installation, and is not as complex as glass greenhouses, which requires a lot of labor, which gives them the possibility to install protective covers everywhere as much as possible before the arrival of winter.

The tone may be a little big, but it's not impossible, after all, the Chinese people are the best at creating miracles, aren't they?

All the way to the green light, the researchers designed the mechanized production process, built a simple factory, and half a month later, the factory conducted its first trial production.

With the roar of the huge machine, the red molten iron flowed out, poured into the mold, cooled and formed, and then transmitted to the grinding area for automatic grinding, and in about three hours, a tall column was formed.

However, this column is only three meters three, when it was originally designed, it was designed three meters three, which does not mean that it can only be three meters three, in fact, the researchers took into account different places when designing, and the size of the protective cover required was different.

With three meters three as a dividing line, there are different models, the largest model is the thickest, placed at the bottom, and the top can be connected to a model smaller than him, so that it can adapt to different regions.

And only three meters and three height shields are required, and the smallest model can be used directly.

The time for a pillar to form may seem long, but you know, once the machine is turned on, it is difficult to stop, three hours can be non-stop production, as long as the production speed keeps up, the time allocated to a pillar will be reduced.