7

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 7

Word Count: 7766 Bookmark

A+A-

At this time, everyone wears everything, and it doesn't matter what looks good or not, after all, they have never reached minus forty or fifty degrees in previous years, and the clothes in previous winters are definitely not thick enough, and they can only win by quantity.

It was originally heavy snow, it was very difficult for everyone to walk, and the bloated clothes made everyone inconvenient, Ben simply walked for a few minutes, walked for ten minutes to arrive, and before he started cutting down trees, everyone was tired and panting.

There are many trees on the mountain, starting from the bottom of the mountain, there are only trees with branches left, when the trees were first planted, they were planted very neatly, and then they looked at the rows and rows, and everyone chose a row at random, and they were ready to dry.

It is said that it is to cut down the tree, but it can be seen that most people still come for the branches, and the five-year-old poplar tree has grown relatively thick, even if it is the branches above, it is not thin.

It is too hard to cut down the whole tree, and you have to dig to the bottom to cut it, it is better to take advantage of the high snow of this person and directly cut the branches above.

Cutting branches, axes have more advantages than saws, Tang Qing took the axe he bought, and cut it from the connection between the branch and the trunk.

Just one tree, cut down a lot of branches, cut down two trees in a row, the inflatable boat could not fit, then stopped.

Sit in the leeward and rest while waiting for them to finish chopping, everyone will go home together.

After a while, even people who didn't cut many began to go home, such a cold day, you can't stay outside for too long, even if you keep exercising, the body is not hot, but the exposed skin can't stand it.

When I got home, because the door on the second floor was still more than a meter away from the snow, it was easy to get down.

Bai Rui stepped forward, squatted in front of Tang Qing, and said, "Come, step on my shoulders, support the front, and be careful when opening the door." When

he was in the army, stepping on his shoulders on the wall was all trivial, and today when he went out to cut firewood, he counted them father and son chopping more, and they cut branches as if it was effortless.

Carefully stepping on Bai Rui's shoulder, holding the wall in front of him with his hand, as Bai Rui got up, Tang Qing quickly approached the second floor.

Took out the key to open the door, climbed into the house with a roll, and then turned around, Bai Rui had already handed her firewood, she only needed to drag it aside, not to block the door, so that he could hand over a bundle.

After the Tang Qing family was settled, Bai Rui pulled his own firewood and walked to his house in the snow.

When others go home, they collect the chopped firewood at home, and Tang is still studying after clearing the firewood.

After a few days, I finally completed all the test papers with more than 85 points in the high school language before the power in the charging treasure was also consumed.