74

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Section 74

Word count: 7326 Bookmark

A+A-

Fu Xiaoli was stunned for a moment, quickly nodded, and said: "Yes, there are all the ingredients, tomorrow I will let Xiaomeng bring it to you."

The next day, there was one more person who studied circuit series and parallel connection with Tang Qing, and there were countless onlookers.

The children in the village are getting more and more uncared for, Tang Qingjiao for two days felt that this is not a thing, she has nothing to do recently, and when the new project is established, she will also be busy, then this group of children has nothing to do.

Simply found Chen Jianmin on Saturday and mentioned this matter to him, and when it came to this matter, Chen Jianmin was also angry.

Both husband and wife worked outside, and his son was taken by his grandmother, who watched TV every day, his IQ was seriously regressed, and all four calculations were almost forgotten.

"It's better to have a school so that children go to class every day, parents can rest assured and learn."

"I'll reflect this with the above, no, let's set up a private school in the village, you are right, there must be a school."

The first school in their village was a private school, and they were familiar with this, and the village could still find a few people to be teachers, and there were also people who were originally teachers in the school.

Chapter 88: Schools and the Full Moon

"There are two schools built in bomb shelters, a large plantation has affiliated schools, and smaller agglomerations do not currently have the capacity to build separate schools, and our current preparation is to issue qualifications, and the adjacent small agglomeration areas will jointly prepare schools, and appropriate subsidies will be given from above."

This is still Chen Jianmin asked, Chen Jianmin does not ask, the above will not take the initiative to bring it up, it is really a waste to be revived, there are too many things that need to be prepared, and some things can only be temporarily retreated.

In this way, the school still has to be built by themselves, subsidized or something, and then it will be distributed slowly, of course, it is better to have a ready-made school to use.

"There is a school in our village."

"That's right, when your school is ready, report it to you, and record it."

Yuncun has a school, although it is only an elementary school... And since the promulgation of the one-child policy, there have been fewer and fewer children in the village, and the school has gradually become unsustainable.

The tuition received is small, the salary for teachers cannot be paid, coupled with the impact of private schools in the county, the original three-story school, only the first floor is left as a kindergarten, the second floor is an office, and the third floor is abandoned.

The previous school has just been renovated, and it seems to be in good condition, and if you find a teacher, the school can be reopened.

Teachers are also easy to find, since the disaster, the village college students who went to work outside have returned, and it is still possible to teach kindergarten and primary school knowledge temporarily.