73

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 73

Word Count: 7668 Bookmark

A+A-

"To say that they are polluting is too big, I don't know if their environmental protection organization is still there, and they can't go out of the street or anything."

Capture the bamboo shoots, everyone knows, these foreigners like to parade, if there is something dissatisfied, then parade, there have even been parades without masks to force passers-by not to wear masks, good guys, say good freedom, this is still contradictory.

Not to mention that after the disaster, they tried to extend this characteristic product of their country to our country, Zhang Hao is properly referring to Sang Huai, killing two birds with one stone.

"Don't fall into the well, whether you can't go out on the street should depend on whether they eat or not today."

Saying not to fall into the well, Chen Dandan said not much more tactfully than Zhang Hao.

Seeing that other areas are still in dire straits, the people living in the protective shield began to rejoice, fortunately there is a protective shield, otherwise they may not be comparable to others.

But there are also people, maybe they have been kneeling for too long, they can't stand up at all, after seeing such a live broadcast, they say to the people around them: "It's started again, does such a broadcast make sense, it's always good at home, it's always hot abroad, fake or not?" If this is the case, why don't people who go abroad come back, they are not stupid. The

people around him looked at him in surprise, and then lifted the small bench and silently moved away from him, the cartilage is not contagious, but it will disgust people.

But looking at this situation at present, even if people abroad want to come back, they should not be able to come back, after all... They have nothing, some people still don't come back, honestly stay in their "homeland".

Chen Dandan's main function of this live broadcast trip is to show the national strength to the people, so that everyone can rest assured that the overall situation in the country is moderately high and is making rapid progress, and another is to evacuate overseas Chinese.

As a country that cares about the safety of its citizens, the first time it can go abroad is of course to bring its own citizens home from the dire situation.

The first gathering place they saw in black smoke, although there were many bullets on the ground hitting the plane when they were in the air, but after they landed, there were many fewer people shooting.

And after the regular troops appeared under the banner, there were even locals rushing up to ask for property, "We need information from the people of Hua Country, and we can exchange materials with us."

"I, I know, my neighbor is a flower countryman!"

"As long as you notify them to come, this bag of rice is yours." In addition to Chen Dandan, Zhang Hao, and a few cameramen are ordinary people, the rest are from regular troops, and they also carry a large number of materials, including medical equipment.

The real small bag of rice was opened and placed in front of everyone, and the onlookers ran back like crazy.

The people of this flower country are not only the neighbors who speak, but also the people who know them, they all want to bring them to collect rice.