44

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 44

Word Count: 7472 Bookmark

A+A-

"When I was distilling alcohol before, I found that there was a bottle that was not liquor, but water, and it took me half a day to determine that it was water." Complaining about this Tang Qing seemed to have returned to that time, and it was simply crying and laughing.

"Whose liquor?" It can be big or small, but Chen Jianmin wants to understand whether it is intentional or unintentional.

Everyone is actively contributing to the village and protecting everyone's common village, if you don't make a contribution, don't say anything, how can you still specifically drag your feet, you have to criticize, and you have to criticize harshly.

Originally, I just complained to them, but I didn't expect that the crowd in the village was excited, and they had to find out whose liquor it was.

"If you don't want to come out of baijiu, you won't come out, and no one will look down on you, and taking water to pretend to be baijiu will make people look down on."

Everyone talked about it, let Tang Qing take out the bottle of liquor, and everyone recognized whose liquor.

If it was something else, Tang Qing felt that she might not be able to find it, but this bottle of water was more special, and she felt that it was too easy to find out.

Other bottles are either white or golden red, no way, this kind of thing is often drunk in the village for New Year or major occasions, of course, they are more festive or more trenchy, so it looks good.

The bottle of this water is imitation blue and white porcelain, and it is quite beautiful, Tang Qing also thought about whether to stay, and in the future, it will be used as an illustration bottle, just put there will look good.

After the bottle was taken out, Zhang Hao's father immediately said: "This is the liquor I bought, it can't be water, I opened a box and drank a bottle, the bottle is still at home, and the other packaging is fine."

"But it's water." Tang Qing felt that she might have guessed what was going on, and glanced at Zhang Hao with apologetic and self-blessed eyes.

Zhang Hao's father naturally reacted quickly, and directly turned his head to Zhang Hao and kicked, "Rabbit cub, show your ability, steal liquor?"

Chapter 53: Fierce Battle

On that day, the sun was very big, and Zhang Hao's "ah" voice was even louder, and he threw himself on the ground like a street boy.

Maybe it's getting used to it, or maybe because he is now a figure with a head and a face, Zhang Hao didn't get up immediately, but threw himself on the ground without saying a word.

"Did you steal a drink, a few bottles?"

"I didn't drink it, just a bottle..." Zhang Hao's voice was muffled.

"Why did you go without stealing it?" He didn't believe it, he must have drunk it secretly.

"After the cannon battle was collected, I made a burning/bottle out of your liquor..." Zhang Hao's father felt that his blood pressure was rising, if one day he had a cerebral hemorrhage, needless to say, the designation was

Zhang Hao's anger, "What about the burning/bottle?"

When he thought that there was such a dangerous thing in his house, he couldn't wait to run home and take it out, his mother and daughter-in-law were still at home.