63

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 63

Word count: 8070 Bookmark

A+A-

The cost of expanding the village was fully covered by the bomb shelter, and all Chen Jianmin needed to do was to mobilize and publicize the villagers to get them to agree to expand the village.

This document is actually tricky, because the relationship between villagers in the countryside is closer than that between residents in the city, and it is more difficult for outsiders to fully integrate into it.

Residents in the city may not know each other for a long time when they live face to face, but in the countryside who marries a daughter-in-law, it will not be long before the whole village knows each other.

And expansion means that outsiders will come in, which is not very friendly to villagers and outsiders, and both sides are prone to huddles, and in serious cases, even antagonisms will form.

"If you house people in bomb shelters, why not just recreate a village?" Isn't that more convenient. "In this way, the whole village will come out of the bomb shelter, there will be no confrontation problem, and there will be more people in one village."

"I don't know about this, I just came to deliver the documents, can the village committee find me a house, I want to live here for a while, help you mobilize together."

Saying that he was mobilizing together, Chen Jianmin felt that this seemed to supervise his mobilization in the village, which was even more strange.

If it weren't for the fact that the people who brought him here this time were in charge of their search team, and the people from the plantation also came by car, he really felt that this was a lie.

After everyone else left, the mobilizers told him that this expansion was only their village, so that the bomb shelter could send people to protect the entire village, especially Tang Qing.

The people sent over need to be stationed for a long time and rotate, so they must mobilize with the villagers, and try not to affect the daily life of the villagers too much after that.

If you are stationed rashly, you will worry that the villagers will have a pimple in their hearts, and then both sides will be uncomfortable.

In this way, Chen Jianmin understood, "It is necessary to protect Tang Qing well, it will not be good if this protective shield is taken by bad people, our people in the village are still very reasonable, and they will definitely agree to this matter when they know this." The

mobilizers thought to themselves that if the bad guys knew that the technology was nothing, they were afraid that the spies would take it and bite them back and collect them patent fees, which would be more than worth the loss.

As soon as I packed my papers, I heard the noise outside, and even filled with words like "kill you".

The two looked at each other, Chen Jianmin was full of embarrassment, he had just praised the reasonableness of the villagers, this gave him a show on the spot what is Diao Min, this is not a professional demolition, listen to this voice, or an acquaintance in the village.

Following the sound, they saw Li Yuan rushing with a hoe, and there were three people running in front of him, one of whom even ran off one of his shoes, and the scene was extremely bad.