66

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 66

Word Count: 7267 Bookmark

A+A-

Fuse sects and pyramid schemes together, and finally become a blood-sucking cult/cult, lying on the body of many ordinary sects to suck blood.

And now, they are about to reach a new bomb shelter, which is bigger, stronger, and more importantly, a sectarian desert, which means that they have more people to absorb and squeeze more work points for their enjoyment.

All the newcomers looked at the bomb shelter in Sanyo City with curious eyes, some with hope and hope for the future, while others with desire and ambition.

The high-level of Eden even heard through the congregation that Sanyo City was the first place to wear out of the bomb shelter, and the protective shield was simply the best material they used to publicize.

Because the broadcast did not specify who invented the shield, in order to put gold on his face, Eden claimed that this shield was invented by the gods of Eden, and Sanyo City is the location of the Garden of Eden, where they can find the real Eden.

"Messenger, bless us with a smooth way to find the Garden of Eden and lead a good life with our family, and believers are willing to worship you day by day." An old lady drew a cross on her chest and chanted words in her mouth.

"Mom, what are you muttering?" The middle-aged man next to her was already surprised by her mother's behavior, who was originally a devout believer and worshipped every day before the disaster.

The old lady hurriedly said that it was nothing, and then followed everyone to the place they had allocated.

Chapter 78: From City to Countryside

"Zhang Guixiang, right?" The registration officer looked up to confirm that the person opposite him matched the photo in the ID card and computer, and lowered his head to continue the registration.

"Yes."

"Your household registration is Yuncun, Sanyang City? A native of Sanyang? Migrant work?

"I live in my son's house, and his home is from Haicheng." The middle-aged man next to him heard the old man say this, and quickly took out his ID card, "Yes, I am from Haicheng."

The registration officer took the middle-aged man's ID card, and after registering and checking it, said: "You still have a house in Yuncun under your name, see if you are going to live in it or sell it."

If it was before, this one would have been for self-occupancy, but since the latest exchange board and sales information were issued a week ago, rural houses can also be sold.

Zhang Guixiang was about to say something, but the middle-aged man next to him quickly asked, "Comrade, my house is still there, right?" Is there a protective cover in Yuncun?

"The house is still there, the safety cover is there, the house price is still relatively high, and it can be sold for a good price now."

"That self-residence, we live for ourselves."

When they finished registration and left on the way, Zhang Guixiang complained: "Why don't you sell it, that broken place, if you can sell it, you will burn high incense, you finally bought a house in the city, but you can't go back to the countryside."