18

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 18

Word Count: 7132 Bookmark

A+A-

From time to time, close to the surrounding houses, smell the smell, maybe the smell in the house is a little pungent, after a snort, go to the next one.

When a family was hiding, they suddenly remembered that in order to breathe, their windows opened a gap, and when they saw the tiger, they only cared about pulling the curtains and forgot to close the window.

Although there was a fence outside, the family was worried about attracting tigers.

"Mom, I want to drink water..." Before the child could finish speaking, the mother who was hiding behind the sofa with the child quickly covered the child's mouth.

But it was late, and the sound was particularly evident in the silent village, where the tiger, who had no purpose, ran to the door of the house in a few steps, and after a few circles, managed to find the window that opened a gap.

First smelled, then stretched out his paws to pull, the gap instantly widened, and in the house, you could vaguely see the curtains shaking.

Because it was blocked by the fence, the tiger pulled for a while and then became a little impatient, roared loudly, and then slapped a paw on the glass window.

The children in the house were frightened and crying by the cry, and they could not be calmed, and the tiger who heard the cry was even more excited.

The cry of children, the roar of tigers, the sound of windows being slammed can be heard by everyone around.

But no one dares to come out, and coming out this time is tantamount to a sheep entering the mouth of the tiger.

After a long time, maybe he was impatient, maybe it was getting late, the tiger was going home, and the tiger who had been on his door finally gave up and quickly disappeared into the snow.

Secretly observing the people outside, even if they saw the tiger leaving, they did not dare to go out, in case the tiger came back, they could not run away from the tiger.

The house that was patronized by the tiger dared to come out and pull the window at this time, but when they saw the window, they were afraid for a while.

The window is half open, and it is full of cracks, which shows how strong the tiger's paw is, if it were not for the thicker glass installed in his house, maybe a paw went down, and the window was directly shattered.

Pulling a little tentatively, a fine broken glass slag immediately fell, "What should I do about this?" To

put it ordinarily, the glass is broken when it is broken, and now the weather is so cold, the glass is broken, and the cold air outside is directly poured into the home, even if there is floor heating, it will still be cold.

In this situation today, don't think about asking someone who installed a glass window nearby to come and change the glass window for his house, today you can only use this broken one.

"No way, stick it with tape, it won't leak, and it can last for a day or two." Just change the windows in these two days.

Only in this way, take out the tape at home, put it horizontally and vertically, firmly stain two layers, and then re-open the window.