End

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] verse 75

Word Count: 7519 Bookmarked

A+A-

People who go abroad to open up foreign markets buy many copies as soon as they buy them, and there are no electronic versions on the market, and I heard that some of them typed a copy on their mobile phones according to the paper book, in case the book is gone abroad and cannot be bought.

Tang Qing still doesn't feel anything, Bai Rui likes this gift the most, no way, in their family, there seems to be some strange spell, his children's heads are not very bright, in order not to let the white light follow in his footsteps, early education he feels very necessary.

Every day is full of energy, the child has just reached the full moon, he studies these books when he has nothing to do, saying that as soon as he is the right age, he immediately tutors the child to develop the brain.

"Are you sure you're going to go into battle yourself?"

"Of course, in the growth of children, the company, the company, the father's companionship is also essential, the two of us now also have a little free time for me, and when I tutor my children's early education in the future, you have time to look at the higher level, and then it will be your turn."

Bai Rui swore an oath, and felt that his arrangement was reasonable, completely ignoring Tang Qing's skeptical gaze.

Tang Qing felt that she didn't have any other bad ideas, maybe in the future, when the white light grades were not good, she could justifiably say that her math was taught by the physical education teacher...

Half a year later, Chen Dandan returned to the village, to be precise, she lived in the village temporarily, and after reporting to the nearby research institute, she would usually live in the institute, and only came back every New Year holiday.

There is also a community near Yuncun, which is regarded as the family building of the research institute, and all the researchers of the institute will be assigned a 150-square-meter house after working for a year, and the security system is very good.

No one knows where Zhang Hao went, not even his parents and Chen Dandan, it is said that the things he studied are too dangerous and important, and the secrecy work is even more important, no matter who asks what, they don't know what they ask.

On the day before leaving, Zhang Hao's mother and grandmother cried into tears, although Zhang Hao used to always do some annoying things, and he was not beaten less, but Ke Er Xingqianli's mother was worried.

It's not enough to pack up a bunch of things for him, and the work has also turned a lot, Zhang Hao is useless to say, that is, he feels that his son must suffer when he goes out, and he can improve when he has a job to suffer outside.

"Go out and work well, you should do a good job, don't be afraid to endure hardships." Father Zhang didn't say anything extraneous, and after speaking, he stepped back to watch them say goodbye.

Vaguely seeing his father's eyes bright and a little red, Zhang Hao hesitated and said, "Dad, don't throw away the things in my room, I finally saved them."

"Stinky boy!" Father Zhang instantly went up, the brewing sadness was swept away, originally wanted to educate Zhang Hao again, see the son who had to shave with him every day, just said: "Okay, don't move, wait for you to come back." After