36

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 36

Word count: 6905 Bookmark

A+A-

"Which, which is the sweet potato seed?" Chen Jianmin, who was digging wells, ran over, as an old farmer, it was indeed a little embarrassing that he couldn't recognize sweet potato seeds, but they began to directly use sweet potato seedlings to grow sweet potatoes a long time ago, and they hadn't seen seeds for many years.

To say that when this famine, it has to be sweet potatoes, a large amount of full, convenient to cook and taste good.

"This must be planted, although we are not short of food for the time being, but sweet potatoes must also be hoarded, if you don't want to plant, my family will plant it first." The village chief takes the lead, and there is nothing wrong with this.

"Plant." Whatever it is, you can eat it and plant it, stock it up after planting, change it every year, and sell the old grain in stock.

She plans to wait until the rice planted now is harvested and exchange the rice that has been produced in the warehouse for a long time, as for what to change, she has not yet thought about it.

He gave the sweet potato seeds to Fu Xiao Li and the village chief, and said to Xiao Li: "My house is next to your house, what seeds do you want to ask me." Although

it seems that there are no pests and diseases in the things grown at home, what if the farm has also studied plant diseases and pests...

Before a batch of water pipes entered the village, this time it was just used, and the people lived quickly, less than four hours, from drilling wells to walking water pipes, all in one go.

Fu Xiaoli's house is still cold, but it is gradually heating up, and in less than one night's effort, it can reach more than ten degrees, and it is almost the same to put on a sweater in the house.

"There's everything on the futon." Lay out the floor heating, Chen Jianmin asked before leaving.

"Yes, trouble uncle."

"What's the point?"

When everyone left, Fu Xiaoli took Fu Xiaomeng to sit on the ground, felt the temperature of the floor heating, and said, "We have a home." After

sitting for a while, while it was not yet dark, they cleaned up the house with Fu Xiaomeng, it had been a year since they last came back to clean up the house, and the house accumulated a thick layer of ash.

When digging the well, everyone choked, and there were still some pots and pans at home, which had to be cleaned up so that they could use them later.

Fu Xiaomeng carefully took out the malt sugar in his pocket and sucked it in half with his teeth, half of which was stuffed into his brother's mouth, and the rest of the beauty was eaten by himself.

She is too small to do other work, Fu Xiaoli asked her to help wipe the table or something, she wiped it again, Fu Xiaoli can wipe it faster, the ash is too thick, and it can't be done at all.

The room heated up, and the two of them wore thick clothes, and soon they were sweating profusely, rubbing their hands with their hands, and their faces were full of ash.

The two did not eat in the evening, and they ate enough at noon, and it was okay not to eat at night.

"Brother, my stomach hurts..."