27

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 27

Word Count: 7148 Bookmark

A+A-

"There is no way, it can only depend on personal physical fitness." The old medical examiner is also helpless, if it is placed in the past, that is, a few oxygen tanks, now it can only be resisted.

These people will die because none of these people are physically adapted to this low-oxygen environment.

When they go back, they have to inform everyone of this situation, otherwise the haunted legend will not stop.

Not only the people in the bomb shelter were notified, but also the radio was broadcast, and now some villages already have radios to listen to the bomb shelter radio every day.

Other bomb shelters also check their own areas after receiving satellite communications, and the data is slightly inconsistent in various places, but the general direction is the same, and the oxygen content in the air is decreasing.

They have to take measures, otherwise they are likely to be like the Carboniferous mass extinction, because oxygen is greatly reduced, leading to the extinction of large organisms.

For today's organisms, humans are one of the large organisms, oxygen levels are reduced, and humans are on the verge of extinction.

Now you no longer have to worry about whether other creatures are at risk of extinction, you only need to worry about yourself.

Tang Qing, who was pondering how to make toilet paper at home, found a part of the raw materials according to the simple description in the book, mainly the bark, and there are many barks at home, all of which are poplar bark, and you can make paper with simple processing.

Boil the bark in a pot that you don't use at home, then fish it out, wash it and break it, add clean water, and mix it into pulp.

Without special tools, Tang Qing used a steamed cloth at home to cover a simple square frame and sift through the pulp.

Paper does make it... That is, Tang Qing looked at the yellow and crumpled paper in his hand, and felt that it was really ugly, even if it was toilet paper, the so-called original pulp toilet paper I bought before was not the same color as this color ah, her is called raw pulp paper.

The only advantage of this paper is that it is particularly absorbent, coupled with sufficient thickness, it will not break easily, which is the best paper for toilet paper.

On that day, she stayed at home until she ran out of prepared raw materials, and made a lot of toilet paper, which was quite space-grabbing.

The next day, Tang Qing heard Bai Rui knocking on the door outside, his voice was particularly urgent, it should be something urgent.

"What's wrong, what's wrong?" Against the messy hair, Tang Qing opened the door to let Bai Rui in.

I think before, they had to clean up the relationship before they could meet, and it was only a long time before they could see each other calmly without washing their faces or combing their heads.

"In the morning, the city bomb shelter notified that the oxygen content in the air is gradually decreasing, and I hope that everyone will take more precautions, and when there are hypoxic patients, they can be transferred to places rich in plants and algae."