22

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 22

Word Count: 7511 Bookmark

A+A-

I don't know if the bomb shelter can still be exchanged for medicines, and the next time the search team comes, there will be one more medicine, and I always feel that more and more materials are needed now, and there are more and more problems.

And now is only the early stage, wait until later, when these things are completely gone, there should be more problems, to solve the problem of medicine, Tang Qing can think of Chinese medicine.

Western medicine has a quick effect, the disadvantage is that the conditions required for the production of drugs are more harsh, most of them can not be made even if they know the production process, in this case, Chinese medicine is more convenient.

Especially the pills of Chinese medicine, artificial kneading can do, when she was in college, she had classmates who were not feeling well and took Chinese medicine.

Bought a lot of granules, she didn't want to drink with blister granules, so it was too bitter, the doctor told him that you can add honey and water to make pills, the size is arbitrary, as long as you eat enough every day.

She also helped to pinch it at that time, it will be a little difficult to get started, and after learning it, it is quite interesting.

I don't know if the people of the search team will find the seeds of Chinese medicine for her, in theory, Chinese medicine can also be hydroponic, that is, some medicinal effects may not be so good.

Of course, in addition to Chinese medicine, there must also be doctors who can use Chinese medicine, and Dr. Lin may only know Western medicine, not Chinese medicine...

Go home, and in the afternoon, she will take the newly bought package of medicine with hot water, and at night she will feel that she has no problem, early prevention, eternal God.

But not all of them are like Tang Qing, go to buy medicine, and Wang Guang's mother is now lying in bed, because the high blood pressure is too serious, she has been uncomfortable recently, lying on the bed humming.

Dr. Lin let her go out and exercise, but now in this situation, she feels uncomfortable lying down, let alone let her get up and exercise, as for the food therapy, there is no such condition now.

His family's aquaponics has just begun, the dishes are still small seedlings, can't eat at all, eating now, is tantamount to killing chickens and eggs, can only hope that the dishes at home grow up quickly and improve the food.

Tang Qing has been particularly busy in recent days, recording the aerial hydroponics at home every day, recording the growth cycle of chicks, and at the same time finding time to study, and working when he opens his eyes.

On this day, as soon as I turned over the egg, I heard Chen Jianmin knocking on the door, followed by a few unknown people.

"Village chief? Can I help you? "The village chief has always gone to the Three Treasures Hall for everything.

"This is Li Zhuang's people, they came here to learn about aquaponics, so I will bring them to you to have a look." After speaking, he pulled Tang Qing to the side and whispered: "Didn't you want to find a strain before?" The leading man in his family used to grow mushrooms.

Looking at the people who didn't know what was happening over there, Tang Qing felt that this group of people was as cute as a walking little mushroom.

"Come on, I'll take you to visit my family's aquaponics, let's learn while visiting."