29

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 29

Word Count: 7758 Bookmarked

A+A-

Chapter 34: Fish Eggs In the

past few days, Tang Qing discovered a situation, the wall on the first floor of her house was always wet and damp, and the humidity was particularly strong, and, when she went out, she found that the snow that should have been close to the wall on the first floor now had a gap between it and the wall.

It seemed that it must have been melted by the heat inside the wall, and she worried that if the gap became larger and larger, she would accidentally fall into it.

Three or four meters high, if you really fall, you can be rescued, but abrasions are inevitable, not to mention the elderly and children in the village.

Not only Tang Qing, but also other people in the village discovered this situation, and the snow gap in the yard was even more serious.

"There's no way, or shovel all the snow out and transport it farther."

With such a thick amount of snow, the village can't pile it, so you have to find a special place to pile it, or add it to the ice wall of the village.

"If you toss this every year, who can stand it." Such a thick snow, and they stepped on it tightly, and the workload was really not small.

Tang Qing thought for a while and said: "It should rarely snow in the future, unless the temperature can exceed zero in summer, but this is impossible, the meteorological bureau said, that is, the maximum summer temperature in the equatorial region can reach above zero." If

the temperature cannot reach above zero, it is difficult for the snow to melt, and it is difficult to produce water vapor, and it is difficult to fall snow and rain, that is to say, even if it snows here in the future, it is light snow, and occasionally snow, that is, the snow will not disappear.

Tang Qing was tired of studying in the past few days, so he took a shovel and a small axe to clean up the snow in his yard, first chopped a few times with a small axe, and then put the chopped snow residue into a sack and transported it out.

She planned to clean the yard first, and then slowly clean up the surroundings of the house, if the snow next to the wall did not melt, there was no need to clean it, but the wall was too hot, and the surrounding snow kept melting.

If you don't care, for a long time, the wall and foundation will be affected, and in serious cases, it will greatly reduce the service life of the house, and it is possible to collapse in advance.

There are more people in the village who see this danger, and there are many people in the village who have worked on the construction site and know much more about houses than Tang Qing.

On the way, you can see many families pulling snow out of the village, and everyone chooses to pile the snow to the foot of the mountain.

In the past, this was also the place where garbage was dumped in the village, and because of the need to dump garbage, a large hole was dug here, and even if there was snow, it was slightly lower than other places.

Some families have more elderly people and children in the family, and specially put wooden boards where they go out to prevent family members from accidentally stepping into the gap.