65

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 65

Word Count: 7757 Bookmark

A+A-

"Hey, tomorrow I will accompany the researcher back, if there is anything you remember to keep for me, don't let me come back, you can eat everything."

This group of people usually train seriously, eat more seriously, don't care how big a pot of food, they can be wiped out in a blink of an eye, he went back to the bomb shelter to suffer, and he must make up for it when he comes back.

"Also, we will bring me all those things we saved before, we can buy them again in the future, and the brothers who remain in the bomb shelter can't eat them, so send them some."

When I left the next day, in addition to Tang Qing and Bai Rui's big bags, the accompanying people were also big bags and small bags, and they didn't know what to take.

This time I took a car in a bomb shelter, not to mention the speed, it was much more comfortable inside, and more importantly, there was no need to change the battery on the road.

They also had to queue up in the morning and arrive at the bomb shelter before noon, but fortunately there were no people at this time, and the private convoy only returned in the afternoon.

The person who contacted them was a person from the research institute, and originally wanted to take Tang Qing here to take a look and rest, but Tang Qing thought of finishing the experiment quickly, and after determining that it was feasible, she would take the finished product away, and the protective shield in the village was not in a very good state at present.

The people of the institute watched Tang Qing go straight to the laboratory they had prepared, dressed and went directly by herself, and even the assistant who came with her was not put in by her.

"You're her assistant, why is your theory different from the current one?" Why this material is suddenly used? Tang Qing briefly explained his theory to the people in the institute before entering, and then they caught Bai Rui and asked carefully.

"I'm not her assistant, I'm her boyfriend." After speaking, Bai Rui took out a small book, which was the noun mentioned when Tang Qing talked to her during this time.

Every day, he would write down the nouns he remembered in the book, and then go back to check the books himself, some high school textbooks can't be found, this is not, ready-made teachers.

The researcher watched Bai Rui treat them as free dictionaries, and asked one by one, "This, this book can solve all your problems, just as I sent it to you."

Books are also precious now, because there are no printing houses in bomb shelters, and books in small bookstores were burned to keep warm just after the disaster.

The books found later are put away in the bomb shelter, because books represent civilization, and once a book is gone, after several generations of inheritance, there will even be a gap in the culture.

Bai Rui was eagerly learning knowledge outside, while Tang Qing covered himself tightly in the laboratory, recalling the steps of making artificial suns he had learned before, and experimenting in an orderly manner.

"How long has she been in?"

"It's been two days, and I haven't even communicated with anyone except coming out to bring the food in."