50

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 50

Word count: 7207 Bookmark

A+A-

Every day, when they work, not only the overseers look at them, but also the people who are not alive in the village will look at them from a distance, and then go back to talk about them.

Dong Yi also went to see it nearby, but her purpose was different from others, she wanted to see if there was a Tang tree here.

For several days in a row, observing in different places, I did not see Tang Shu, but I saw a person I knew among the inmates three days later.

I used to be in a bomb shelter with them, and I lived next to them for a while, but later I heard that I went in because of drinking and making trouble.

Tang Qing accompanied Dong Yi to the bomb shelter management office to inquire, and the result was that Tang Shu was not transferred here and was still serving his sentence in the bomb shelter.

Dong Yi asked Tang Qing to help take the child, and she went to visit the person herself, wanting to ask him if he knew how Tang Shu was doing.

Although it was strange that someone would come to visit the prison, since she proposed it, the management center finally gave her a chance to visit the prison, and the time of the visit was after the end of her work.

Yao Sheng was still wondering how someone he didn't know could come to visit his prison.

When someone came in, he remembered that this was not the family that lived next to him, and there were two children in her family, so why did she come to visit his prison?

"Brother Yao, did you see Tang Shu in the bomb shelter, how is he now?"

Tang Shu he really met, because they were also transferred from other places, so they all lived together and worked together, this time he still wondered, why did everyone around him come, and Tang Shu was left alone.

Now I can reminisce, it is estimated that it is because Tang Shu's family is around here, and he was specially eliminated.

"It's okay, just mining, it's a little hard and tired, it's similar to the original bomb shelter, it's almost the difference in eating recently."

They are mining coal, and although people worry every day about whether there will be an accident or something, so far, there has not been a single accident.

After thinking about it, Yao Sheng added: "Our management is quite strict, and it is quite formal, except for work, there is no need to worry about anything else, no one bullies people."

In some prisons, there may be cases where the elderly bully newcomers, or ruthlessly bully the weak, but now everyone lives in bomb shelters, and this situation is completely contained.

Because there are so many people living there, their work is two shifts, and the people who supervise them work three shifts, which is more energetic than they are, and they supervise seamlessly 24 hours a day.

The intense work makes them go back to their place every day and don't want to move, let alone do other things.

For those who make mistakes in prison, there is no need for other punishments, continue to increase the sentence, continue to work, anyway, if you work more, you will have a job for a lifetime.