43

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 43

Word count: 7933 Bookmarked

A+A-

Pour salt while heating until it does not dissolve, this is considered to be completed, the next step should be noted, electrolysis will produce toxic chlorine, to prevent chlorine leakage and affect her.

The test tube was firmly plugged, checked repeatedly, and finally the electrolysis reaction began in fear.

Looking at the test tube that reacted quickly, Tang Qing was even more nervous, and after the saturated salt water reacted completely, he quickly turned off the power.

At this time, Tang Qing heard a sound on the door of the studio, and then she looked at Dong Yi, "Ten minutes so soon?" Dong

Yi nodded, she kept looking at her watch outside, yes, definitely ten minutes.

How could it be so fast, obviously Tang Qing felt that he had not come in for a few minutes, "I haven't finished the experiment now, but then there is no problem, and I will go out by myself after the end." Dong

Yi carefully closed the door, although there was no problem behind Tang Qing, she still guarded the door, waiting for Tang Qing to come out and do something else.

Aluminum is still very common at home, and the canned happy water that Tang Qing often drank before is made of aluminum.

After opening a small supermarket, the empty bottles left by her drinks, whether plastic or cans, will be kept, and over time, they can still make a small fortune selling to waste collectors.

After heavy snowfall, the waste collectors can't come over, and the family has accumulated a lot of cans, which comes in handy.

In order to avoid the failure of the experiment, Tang Qing melted the cans before the reaction, so that the coating and pigment used to prevent oxidation would turn into black floats, and removed them, leaving the aluminum relatively clean.

Throw the aluminum block into hydrochloric acid, you will see the bubbles keep appearing, until it is completely dissolved, and the aluminum chloride solution is obtained, and at this step, the production of polyaluminum chloride is within reach.

There was a bottle of water on the ground next to the table, but this bottle of water was not so clean, although there was no obvious floating object, but the color was not transparent, showing a yellow-green color.

This is the water specially prepared by Tang Qing, mixed with water mixed with soil and water to cultivate cyanobacteria, which belongs to the most unclean water she can find so far.

Pour polyaluminum chloride powder into it a little, close the bottle cap and turn it upside down a few times to accelerate the fusion of polyaluminum chloride powder and water, and then quietly see if it can be successful.

Soon, you can see that there are flocculent things, and slowly sink into the bottom of the bottle, the original yellow-green water color is also becoming normal, from the color alone, this is a bottle of drinking water, of course, it has not been sterilized... It seems that no matter how much he can drink, Tang Qing will not drink it.

Very good, this is very successful, that is, a little scrap aluminum and waste people, just such a point of polyaluminum chloride, she has to be scared to dry for half a day, aluminum this kind of thing, in their village is also a non-renewable resource.