12

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 12

Word count: 7235 Bookmark

A+A-

Because I have to go home tomorrow, everyone can't sleep this night, and I am more worried about whether my family is okay now.

The next day, just after a slight dawn, everyone tacitly got up to pack up their things, this time, I don't know if I can go home alive, everyone chose to eat all the little food they saved and gamble.

With the belief that if you don't succeed, everyone took apart their suitcases, sat on the deep side, used the levers as sliders, and connected them with ropes brought back from the construction site to prevent people from being left behind.

In this way, a suitcase team going home embarked on the journey.

"Remember not to use high-power appliances, you can only plug in light bulbs, or charge mobile phones, if you have high power, the inverter will burn directly."

After installing solar panels for a family, tell them the precautions, and get an affirmative answer before leaving.

Recently, every time Tang Qing came to an Ansolar panel, the next one would follow.

On the one hand, it is to remind that it is their turn to go to the next family, and on the other hand, it can be regarded as protecting Tang Qing and making sure that she will not have an accident when she is in this house.

When the last family was safe, the supervisor was Bai Rui, which was also connected from end to end.

In the evening, the people who installed the solar panels had the lights on, and of course they had to use them, just when Tang Qing was preparing to sleep, he heard the sound of tapping the door outside, not on her door, but on someone else's house.

It was too dark outside to see, and she didn't dare to open the door at night to go out, and after thinking about it, there was at least one person in other families in the village, and it was not her turn to go up if there was a problem.

The next day, I learned that yesterday's knocking on the door was partly from the Kaocheng Railway Station after some of the people who went out to work.

When I got home, people were not frozen, and if it weren't for the fact that the home was still warm and there was hot water, people might have frozen.

People who don't have hot water also find hot water in the neighborhood to find hot water to keep those who come back warm.

At this time, many people went to their house to inquire about the news outside, and this was the first time in this month that someone brought detailed news from the outside instead of listening to it on the radio.

"I don't know about the bomb shelter, we have been at the train station, there is nothing to eat, in the second half of the month, I saw more than six people died, frozen, starved, beaten to death..."

When he said, the people around did not dare to breathe, the waiting room that Liang Xiang was in was only one of many waiting rooms, and the other waiting rooms were probably not much better than this waiting room.

They and the nearby village, because of the avalanche killed four people, enough to frighten the villagers, and they don't know how they survived in the train station.

"There, water and electricity were cut off, and even on such a cold day, the air was full of the smell of toilets."

After speaking, Liang Xiang greedily drank hot water, in the past, he liked to drink ice water the most, regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, drinking water must drink ice water, but now, after coming back, he has been drinking hot water non-stop, and it must be the kind of hot water that warms the stomach.