13

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 13

Word Count: 7241 Bookmark

A+A-

Her garlic has actually sprouted and grown garlic seedlings, that is... The technical content of garlic is too low, and there is a plate of garlic seedlings in her living room, which was sent by her mother, saying that it can be eaten and used as a bonsai...

Chapter 18: Going Up the Mountain to the Countryside When it

doesn't snow, it's cold outside, but the visibility is particularly high, especially when the sun is good, the sun is scattered on the snow, and then reflected back, most people squint and go home.

Tang Qing put the stool down, took out a pair of sunglasses from his pocket, opened them dashingly, put them on, and then continued to carry the stool home with great arrogance.

Although she wears ridiculous schoolboy sunglasses, why does it make people feel envious? The person who squinted home suddenly seemed to want the same sunglasses.

Because the work of closing the village will begin tomorrow, Chen Jianmin came over and asked, "Do you still have this sunglasses?" Sell it? They

are outside for such a short time, they have to squint all the time, work outside for a long time, without sunglasses must be very inefficient, if you can have extra sunglasses to wear, of course.

"Yes." She was worried that the box of sunglasses for elementary school students had no place to deal with, and she let her wear them herself, I am afraid that she will not be able to wear them in this life.

Relying on herself to advertise herself, successfully selling out a dozen sunglasses, and going home satisfied, today is a good day, she wants to come back with two more test papers, and strive to complete the second language of high school today!

It took her a few days in the first year of high school, and more than ten days in her second year of high school, and I don't know if mathematics is liberal arts mathematics or science mathematics in the third year of high school.

Her high school mathematics, although not bad, but liberal arts mathematics and science mathematics are not the same difficulty, this is very confusing mentality, in case it is science mathematics, she has to borrow books, not only that, maybe also hire a tutor, for example, Chen Dandan...

After doing a math paper, looking at the highest score since recently, ninety-six, I can't help but sigh, now she loves learning so much, it's only her, so quickly back to the peak of IQ, great!

Sure enough, as she expected, there was also a fish and vegetable symbiosis system in the unlock reward, but the solar energy she had chosen before became a biogas system.

The priority is of course the symbiosis of fish and vegetables, the stock of the landlord's family is not much, in fact, there is the most important point embarrassing to say, for a long time not to eat vegetables, her stomach is not particularly good recently, every time is a long time to go to the toilet, every time to go to the toilet for a long time.

The same video teaching, Tang Qing found that this aquaponics was not the same as she imagined, better, and more suitable for her to engage in now.

It is an enhanced version of aquaponics, fish farming below, rows and rows of aerial soilless cultivation above, the water under the fish pond is pumped out with fish manure, and it is poured in from the top soilless cultivation, and filtered layer after layer, which can play a role in purifying water quality.