58

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 58

Word count: 7289 Bookmarked

A+A-

As a result, Zhang Jingjing went well, and in about an hour, there was a cry in the operating room, and the doctor also took the child out, let Bai Cong take a look at it, and then hugged it back to let Zhang Jingjing breastfeed the child.

"It's a girl, it's beautiful." Perhaps worried that Bai Cong would not like girls, the nurse quickly added.

"Thank you, thank you!" Bai Cong reflexively wanted to shake hands and thank him, but he didn't expect that the nurse turned around and left directly, and he didn't find that he wanted to shake hands.

After the nurse left, Bai Cong, who had been spinning in circles, finally stopped, "Hehehe", laughing like a fool, "Did you hear it, said that my girlfriend is good-looking, just the genes of the two of us, the girlfriend must be good-looking."

Outside the operating room for a while, Zhang Jingjing was pushed out with the child and directly pushed into the ward.

At this time, there are not enough wards, and Zhang Jingjing must share a ward with others, some of whom were injured by the earthquake before, and have not yet been discharged.

"Observe again, you will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and someone will accompany the bed in these two days, and you can see who stays here with the bed."

"Me me!" His daughter-in-law accompanied herself, and Bai Cong said that he must come.

"The hospital's sick meals are not nutritious enough, if your family has sufficient conditions, it is best to send the food yourself." The nurse said in a very low voice and a little embarrassed.

But now the condition is such a condition, not that their hospital withheld the sick number meal, but really can only make such a sick number meal.

"Okay, thanks! Thank you so much, this is a snack, you should be happy when you take it.

Bai Mu handed over a red plastic bag, which was bulging inside, and I didn't know what it was, and it shook and rattled.

The nurse was still pushing back, but then Bai Mu directly stuffed it into her arms and let go of herself, and only then sent a pocket of things out.

After the nurse took the plastic bag back to the unified office and opened it, everyone saw what was inside, including maltose, fried peanuts, red eggs, dragon fruit, and even a layer of fried melon seeds at the bottom!

"Wow, and dragon fruit, it's still fresh!" The dragon fruit she was holding in her hand was very watery, and it looked like it had just been picked not long ago, and it should not be the fruit before the disaster.

"Let's cut it?" Several doctors and nurses are very excited, don't look at them as doctors and nurses, the work looks good, in fact, they are not much better than other positions.

It's just that the hospital canteen can still have one dish a day, of course, they can't decide what dishes to eat, they can only do what the canteen does and what they eat.

Fruit or something, they have never eaten it since the disaster, they have never seen dried fruit, let alone fresh fruit.

While everyone is okay at this time, they are all in the office, and they are divided together, and it will be difficult for everyone to gather together after a while.