38

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 38

Word Count: 7711 Bookmark

A+A-

"Brother Li, where did those people come from?"

From a distance, Li Tao's convoy saw the large-scale convoy passing by, and they all hidden, and no one knew whether these people were good or bad.

"I don't know, but the scale is so large, our bomb shelter can't be unresponsive, everyone pay attention when they go back, try to avoid them to see what reaction the bomb shelter has."

Chapter 45: The Excluded Egg

When they returned to the bomb shelter from hiding in hiding, they heard that it was a convoy from the province next door that brought a lot of things, including salt.

They are not only in the hinterland, but also have salt lakes, all the salt can only rely on other regions, it has not been felt before, salt cannot be free after the traffic is cut off, and the pickles that used to be stocked are a very important source of salt.

Yuncun also asked them for salt before, but the price was too high and finally gave up, they couldn't help, there was a limit for the exchange of labor and purchase, the black market price was high, and the cost was there.

"Not only that, but they also have a private fleet of vehicles coming with them, and it is said that the price is similar, and the important thing is that they can change it at the right price, unlimited quantities."

The stalls were all laid out, but no one went at this time, everyone had not heard before, they did not stock up, most of the people who went out to sweep the building and found them did not want them, these things can also be found in them.

Li Tao and they went around the front of the stall, and the stuff was good, salt, goji berries, even fur, I don't know where it came from.

When we chatted, we knew that they were basically saline-alkali land, which was not suitable for the development of agriculture, and most of the crops they grew were cash crops, not resistant to hunger, and now they can basically only rely on the fleet of runners to exchange the difference in price for food.

"But hey, now the bomb shelter is also engaged in aquaponics, which may be relieved a little in the future, and we can also raise marine fish." When it comes to raising sea fish, this person is very proud to smile, which is why they can raise sea fish luxuriously.

Li Tao is not interested in sea fish, for him, whether it is a sea fish or a river fish, he can eat it, he does not pick, how many people want to eat it now.

The things that their convoy exchanged in Yuncun some time ago have long been exchanged with others, after all, the longer the things are in hand, the easier it is to have accidents, and if they are stolen and not fresh, they will reduce the original price of materials.

"Leave us some salt for you, and we will exchange it with you tomorrow with grain and vegetables."

"You have to hurry, there are many people who want to change the salt, if you are too slow, I can't help it when others come to change it."

Just this moment, many teams have come to see, and even some teams happen to have food on hand, at this time, I can't wait to wrap it directly, it doesn't matter if I don't need it, and after the foreign team leaves, they can change out again, and even raise the price.