24

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 24

Word Count: 7251 Bookmark

A+A-

After all, he is a foreigner, even he is a foreigner, his family is in the next city, and the orientation student who took the initial exam, and was assigned here after graduation, can be regarded as leaving his hometown.

The village clinics are relatively large, because there used to be many doctors with non-professional backgrounds, but then most of them retired because of their old age.

In recent years, the village clinic has been equipped with computers, just to facilitate the villagers' medical insurance, although they cannot access the Internet, but the records he made can still be opened.

Plugged in the computer, fell out the latest drug entry and exit list, "This is the record I have made during this time, every sum can be verified with the villagers, including the record I recorded in my notebook after the power outage, it is all evidence." The

records clearly show that the months and days, xxx, how many drugs to buy, very detailed, really want to verify, it is completely possible.

The people who searched each room were not bandits, and everyone carefully searched every corner several times to make sure that Lin Zicheng did not hide any medicine, and helped him restore things before reporting it to the village chief.

"It doesn't make sense for me to hide medicines, I'm a foreigner here, I can't run, and the Tibetan medicines will be discovered by you later, it's not worse." It's really not that necessary.

In fact, he had also thought about whether to take some medicine home, especially after Liang wanted them to come back by themselves, and then gave up because he knew that he was not as strong as Liang wanted them.

As a doctor, he is still a doctor on duty, although he is not a weak chicken, but compared with the people in this village, most men can kill him in seconds.

Moreover, Liang thought that they were a group together, and if he went home, there was no one to accompany him, and he went on the road alone, the danger would be doubled.

The people of the search team basically will not take the rural people back to the bomb shelter, unless they really can't get by, and it is clear that the conditions in Yuncun don't look like they can't get by.

After thinking about it, I can only honestly stay in Cloud Village, maybe when the development is better in the future, I will have the opportunity to go home.

If he wanted to stay better in Yuncun, he couldn't do anything wrong, he knew this, so he didn't think about medicine after that.

"Doctor Lin, I'm really sorry, the main thing is that the medicine is too important."

"Understandable." Although the search felt quite disrespectful to him.

On that day, the people in the village more or less sent things to Lin Zicheng, Lin Zicheng used to have a salary to receive, but now there is no salary, plus he was searched again, everyone met in private and decided to send him what he needed as a salary from the village.

It was also from that day that everyone knew that the medicine in the village was indeed tight, and it seemed that there was still a lot of inventory, but according to the past sales recorded by Dr. Lin, I am afraid that it would last less than a year.