4

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glacier Falls [Doomsday Farming] Verse 4

Word Count: 7051 Bookmarked

A+A-

Today's village is a little noisier than yesterday, and such a large amount of snow is a problem for adults and a natural playground for children.

When she went to clean, Tang Qing found that a couple had been watching her, but she was sure that she didn't know the couple.

Strangely, Bai Rui, who was originally helpful, was not there this time, and when he asked, he learned that last night, the high school also announced that the holiday was closed, and Bai Rui went with the village chief to pick up the children and come back.

"Now this car can't drive, the two of them pulled the plank, so they helped the children pull things."

The high school in the county is built in the suburbs, and they are closer to the high school than to the county, less than half an hour by car, usually about an hour to walk, and now the snow is so heavy, I don't know if I can get there for two hours.

I waited until they helped the old man move, and I heard that Bai Rui and they had received students and were on their way back, and it was estimated that they would not be able to come back at noon.

Tang Qing was at home at noon, using a small stove to eat a hot pot, or this hot pot was delicious, Tang Qing ate a large bowl of rice.

In the afternoon, the small supermarket did not open, Tang Qing was busy moving at home, she could move small things by herself first, such as beds and sofas, it was really difficult to move upstairs.

Moreover, moving to the second floor, there is another problem, the structure of the second floor of her house is similar to the structure of the downstairs, and the yard is sandwiched between the front and back houses.

There is an exit in the front row of the house on the first floor, and there are only windows on the second floor, and when she moves to the second floor, she doesn't even have an entrance and exit, and she has to tear down the fence on the window on the second floor and use the window as a door.

There is actually a solution to this problem, there are small shops in the village that do decoration, usually do door-to-door decoration in nearby villages, and also sell decoration materials.

After moving all the things that he could move, he went out to decorate the house to find someone, and in the morning he saw that the person went to help move, and there was no response to him in a private chat on his mobile phone, Tang Qing felt that it was possible that this person's mobile phone was dead and did not see it.

Without going far, I met an uncle in the village, and the two met in the middle of the narrow road, and the uncle asked, "Where to go?"

"Go to Uncle Liang to tear down the fence and set up a door by the way." Tang Qing replied with a smile, and after speaking, he was ready to continue on his way.

"Don't go, there is no one in his house now, I went to other people's houses to decorate, I also went to find him to decorate, I heard from his neighbors that there are many people who went to find him, we are late."

Most of the houses built in the village depend on what format everyone built, and there is a small half of the two-floor layout in their village that is the same as her home, and the rest should not need to be renovated.