54

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Fall [Doomsday Farming] Verse 54

Word count: 7515 Bookmark

A+A-

The electromagnetic induction probe has a particularly small specification requirement for the overall specification of the probe and the overall error value of the connected probe.

It seems that this is simply the best way to make a probe, as long as it is done properly, the error value will not be too large.

In a later conversation with the man and his son, she knew that this inverted pot actually had a serious academic saying, that is, turning sand casting molds, which belonged to the category of machinery.

"So can this only be so big?" In fact, this size is still a little inappropriate, and Tang Qing wants to make it bigger.

"If the control can be made, it can also be made larger, but it is too large, it is easy to accident, so the size is more convenient to master."

Tang Qing nodded, it can be bigger, if there is an accident, it will be restarted, originally it is difficult to make the light energy shield, which is just a small setback on the road.

The craft of pouring pots, the secret is not so much, more is the accumulated experience, the old craftsman can form on the side, and the shape is particularly good, the mold is particularly smooth and flat.

When Tang Qing did it under the guidance for the first time, the mold could not be started well, the strength in the hand was not enough, and it was not stable enough, so shaking, it was easy to destroy the shape left, and all the procedures done in front were destroyed.

"This is more practice, the more practice, the more you will naturally do better, practice makes perfect."

Seeing that Tang Qing always competed with the mold, the man comforted that when he first learned this craft with his father, he also practiced it many times at home before his father allowed him to go out and do it.

After another failed mold starting, Tang Qing went home, took out two toilet plugs and put them aside, and when it was time to start the mold again, gently put the two toilet plugs on both sides of the mold, made sure to suck them, and picked them up.

The mark left is clear and standard, even cleaner than when the man did it before.

Looking at the two toilet plugs, the man felt that Tang Qing could also be regarded as a master, hiding seventy kilograms of rice and four kilograms of rice obtained by pouring pots under the rack car.

To make sure that others could not see, they joined their son, and the two pulled the rack car one after the other and set out on the road home.

When they go home, they walk as close as possible to the village they pass by, there are many people in the village, and the people in the village know each other, so they will not commit crimes in broad daylight, and it is relatively safe to be close to the village.

......

Not far from Yuncun, the botanical garden is still in full swing, and Bai Rui is welding the bracket to ensure that the glass has a stable enough foothold.

Through these days of work, Bai Rui found that the brackets they used were still of different materials, and even the quality, new and old degrees were uneven.

Only those who asked the bomb shelters who worked with him knew that most of these brackets were recycled, of course, there would be such a situation, and worse, they were stopped during the trade-in process and returned to the furnace to be rebuilt.