8

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glacier Falls [Doomsday Farming] Verse 8

Word Count: 7096 Bookmarked

A+A-

Now whether it is digging roads or expanding bomb shelters, labor is needed, and a lot of labor is required.

Four or two rice a day, Wang Guang, who was barely able to fill his stomach, could only choose to go to the engineering team to work as an excavator, at least the engineering team was in charge of a lunch meal, and there was still a work share.

Chapter 11: Snow and sunglasses for elementary school students go well...

Because there is no luggage, when everyone else has a quilt cover, he can only go to the staff to see if he can borrow a quilt, otherwise he may freeze to death just after entering.

There is a quilt, but it also needs to be exchanged for work, or something else, he just came without points, he can only take the laptop for work for a quilt and a new down jacket.

As the number of people in the bomb shelter increases, the bomb shelter is becoming more and more crowded, and every day Wang Guang gets up in the sound of scolding, of course, the scolding is not necessarily aimed at him, but after there are more people, it is easy to rub against each other.

A week later, Wang Guang, who had not cared much about how many people came, became extremely angry like everyone else after seeing the announcement that the amount of rice that foreign ID cards could receive every day would be reduced to three taels.

Three or two rice, simply not enough for an adult man, not only them, but also the share of local ID cards has decreased, and everyone needs to work to eat.

Like Wang Guang, it's good that people eat enough and the whole family is not hungry, and some families have old people and children, which is simply a disaster, and they can only choose to eat as much as possible and not eat vegetables.

People who did not enter the bomb shelter thought every day when they would be able to enter the bomb shelter, and those who came in complained about the bad nature of the bomb shelter.

After working for a few days, Wang Guang finally had extra work to go to the window to check whether his family had gone to the bomb shelter.

This business is specially opened, that is, because everyone can not be contacted, now even if you know a little news of your own relatives, and entering the bomb shelter is to record the ID card, satellite networking, as soon as you check it.

"It's called Qin Yaoyao, a native of Yuncun, Shanyang City, and Wang Weimin, Zhang Aiqin, the nearest bomb shelter is the bomb shelter in Shanyang City." After reporting his daughter-in-law's information, he anxiously waited for the news.

"Make sure the information is the same as on the ID card."

"Yes."

"Without these few people, there are no these people in the bomb shelter in Sanyang City, so let's take the next one."

Three jobs, one job can be exchanged for three or two rice, queue for an hour, obey for a minute, and do not find their own family.

It is usually impossible for the family to go far away, plus the child is still young, and it is even more impossible, and there is a high probability that no one in the bomb shelter in Sanyang City indicates that they are still at home.