25

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glaciers Come [Doomsday Farming] Verse 25

Word count: 7266 Bookmark

A+A-

Before entering the door, I saw through the large window that my sister was squatting in the corner washing clothes, and her husband Zhao Zhengwei's family was sitting at the table in the middle eating, and there was a young woman at the dinner table that she didn't know.

This scene made Li Yuan angry when he saw it, held back his anger, stepped forward and knocked on the door, and several people who were eating saw him at this time, and Li Yuan, who was washing clothes in the corner, also stood up helplessly.

At this time, Li Yuan's whole body was a little ridiculous, his chest was bulging high because of the stuffed lunch box, and he was wearing sunglasses for elementary school students, and his face became red because he was exposed to cold air for a long time, plus anger, but no one present dared to laugh.

With a height of one meter and eight meters, coupled with a strong figure, just standing gives people a sense of oppression, and Zhao Zhengwei's weak chicken body does not dare to collide with him.

"Yuanyuan, they all eat, why don't you eat?" The calm tone could not hide the anger in the words.

"I... I do my laundry... Eat after washing..." Being stared at by Li Yuan, Li Yuan's voice became smaller and smaller.

"Who is this woman?" Don't think he didn't see it, just now at the dinner table, the relationship between this strange woman and Zhao Zhengwei looks unusual, and ordinary relatives can't feed.

"This is my daughter-in-law."

"Why didn't I hear that Zhao Zhengwei also has a twin brother."

"Her eldest brother, this is Zhengwei's new daughter-in-law, now pregnant, she can't stand the collision." Zhao Zhengwei's mother glanced at Li Yuan with an unkind face, as if complaining that she had recruited her brother.

"She is Zhao Zhengwei's daughter-in-law, what about my sister, you are guilty of bigamy, but it is against the law." Li Yuan is going to be laughed at by this family, and his feelings can be bullied by his sister.

"Who broke the law!" Mother Zhao's voice was very sharp, and her words were even harsher, "We will rest Li Yuan now, what is the use of hens who do not lay eggs occupying the nest." As soon as

these words came out, Li Yuan's expression instantly turned pale, and she was speechless.

"Okay, I remember what you said, I will always keep the recording, dare to come to my house to find it in the future, I can't kill your son, I don't have the surname Li!"

From the beginning of seeing the situation of Li Yuan's family, Li Yuan turned on his mobile phone to record, and it was just right to use it at this time.

Chapter 29: Lin Changcheng and Sun Shuangshuang On the way

home, Li Yuan pulled Li Yuan, and later because her chest was too inconvenient, let her go by herself, and kept nagging in her mouth.

"Go back and wait for your parents to scold you, you say that you are such a big person, how can you not know to tell your family, we are busy, you are also busy, busy washing people's clothes."

"Brother, I'll go back, I want more people to eat at home, parents, you still have sisters-in-law and nephews, no matter how much mouth you open, how do you live at home, Moreover, Zhengwei turned out to be like this..."