2

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glacier Falls [Doomsday Farming] Verse 2

Word Count: 6710 Bookmark

A+A-

There is no way to unlock it, she can only toss the phone over and over.

After such a toss, I found that the lock screen wallpaper has also changed, with a bunch of messy symbols on it, and the answer is the password written at the bottom.

The answer is the password... Tang Qing's two eyes have turned mosquito coils, she is a liberal arts student, the above content is not fully recognized, how does she know the answer!

Chapter 2: Roll two dice at the same time, get points...

The lock screen wallpaper says that the uneven and convex interval and inflection point of the function y=(x-5/2)?√x2 are found.

Tang Qing looked at it for a long time, sure and sure that she had not learned any bump intervals and inflection points, this... It's embarrassing.

If the mobile phone can be turned on, she can still search on the Internet, but if she can't solve this question, she can't open the mobile phone, and if she can't open the mobile phone, she doesn't understand what the topic means, infinite endless loop...

If you don't know the answer, answer 0, and then it's 1, 2, 3... I tried from zero to ten, and I didn't try out what the answer was.

Just when she was about to try again, the wallpaper actually changed, however, it was useless, and she still couldn't understand the new question...

If it weren't for the heavy snow outside, the sky was still dark, and her family had no neighbors, she would have to go out to find her mobile phone to search for answers, who would bury!

It was another random number test answer, and then changed the question, several times in a row, but Tang Qing could see that the question was getting simpler and simpler, because she could understand what each word meant.

The probability of rolling two dice at the same time and getting a sum of 5 points is...

She knows this!

Pick up a pen and paper in the calculation for half a day, carefully type 1/9, this is if she is at the peak of her IQ in the third year of high school, where does it need to be calculated, a glance at the answer will come out!

Waiting for the result, this is the simplest question in high school, if it is not right... It is estimated that it will have to be reduced to the difficulty of junior high school, which will be too slap in the face.

The screen lit up again, and this time it was finally successfully unlocked, and Tang Qing was also relieved.

After unlocking successfully, a pop-up window will come out, and the general content written on it is that this is a civilian self-learning learning machine, which will leave the factory in 2020 light years, and there are various fields from basic to advanced knowledge.

Thanks to the continuous reading of various books from childhood to adulthood, and reading novels when he grows up, Tang Qing is still acceptable to sudden black technology.

Although I don't know why light-years representing the unit of distance become a unit of time, this description sounds a little low in the high...

You have to learn by yourself, black technology or something, should not be directly sent to the brain, complete the learning.