9

Begonia TownHomeStacksrankingbookshelfSearch

Sign in to register

Home > Glacier Fall [Doomsday Farming] > Chapter Table of Contents

Glacier Falls [Doomsday Farming] Verse 9

Word Count: 7285 Bookmark

A+A-

This was the first time since the Great Ice Age that Bai Rui had completely walked into Tang Qing's house, and before he was only at the door, what was inside was like, and he didn't bother to look closely.

Now it seems that she should be sleeping here in the front row of the house, the bed is here, there is a desk by the window, there are many books on it, and there is a book open on the table, it seems that she must have been reading it a lot recently.

There was a socket row hanging on the side of the desk, and the mobile phone on the table was charging at this time, and he was right, Tang Qing had a way to charge the mobile phone.

"Your home... And electricity? "No, it should be the same line in the village.

"Ah, this is solar, if you change it slightly, you can charge it," he said, and showed the effect with a small desk lamp plugged into it.

"However, it is useless to charge the mobile phone, there has been no Internet, and I can't receive news from outside." These days, she never stops trying, but she has not succeeded in connecting to the Internet.

Bai Rui tentatively said: "My family has a radio, if the official radio station is still working at this time, there is no electricity in other places, there is no interference, and at this time it should be able to receive a radio station that is far enough."

If it was when there was electricity before, Bai Rui did not dare to guarantee that the interference of mobile phones, home appliances, high-voltage wires, etc., would make it difficult for the radio to receive the band signal of nearby stations.

"It's just that now the radio battery is dead, and it has to be charged." When I bought a rechargeable battery, it was unfortunate and lucky.

Unfortunately, at the beginning there is no power, unlike ordinary dry batteries, they can't even buy a replacement battery, fortunately, as long as it can be charged, the battery can be used repeatedly, without the trouble of running out of subsequent batteries.

Being able to receive signals from the outside world is simply the biggest surprise, "I'll charge you guys, take me one when you listen!" Tang

Qing couldn't wait for Bai Rui to have the radio in his hand now, charging it and listening to it immediately.

"Okay, then I'll go back first, and I'll come to you with the radio when I've eaten." Noticing that she had a pot on the stove and something in the pot, Bai Rui, who judged that Tang Qing was cooking, consciously went home.

In the past, rubbing a meal was nothing, and at this time, rubbing rice requires lifelong friendship.

"You haven't eaten yet, do you want to eat dumplings?" Or," he said, turning his head and taking out another package of quick-frozen dumplings placed next to him, "you can bring this package back and cook it yourself, this brand of dumplings is particularly delicious."

Looking at the dumplings handed to him, Bai Rui said helplessly: "You don't want to send food to others in the future, everyone's food will be more and more insufficient in the future, even if your family is only you, sooner or later there will be a time to eat, moreover, if you send it once, others may always pick you up, whether you still have it or not."