T H I R T Y - T W O

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah, where are you ?" He asks.

"With Christian," I say, "they leave tonight, so I wanted to spend some time with them."

"Will you be back tonight ?" He asks.

"Yeah, when they start heading out," I tell him.

"Okay, I've left something for you in your room," he says.

"What ?" I ask.

"It's a surprise Sofia," he says.

"Dad," I groan, "you'll see soon, get some sleep okay," he tells me.

"Okay, goodnight dad, I love you," I say.

"Goodnight baby," he says and we hang up.

I walk back into the room to see Christian laying on his bed ready to sleep, and Gio on his.

"Are you really going to sleep ?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm tired and we have a flight soon," Christian says.

"But I wanted to spend time with you," I huff.

"We can spend all the time you want together in England," he says, "it's only a few weeks before you're back there anyway."

"Christian," I groan but he just pats the space in the bed next to him.

"Just go to sleep," he says, "or don't, but wake me up in like two hours because I still have to finish packing," he says and I laugh as I crawl into bed next to him.

"Christian," I say about an hour and a half before his flight.

"Shhhh," he groans.

"Christian," I say again.

"Sofia go bug Giovanni," he mumbled turning away from me.

"You told me to wake you up," I huff.

"Five more minutes," he says and Gio laughs.

"I'm leaving now," I say. To the best of my abilities, I give him an awkward hug and kiss his head. "Bye, have a safe flight home."

"Gio walk her back to her hotel," he mumbles.

"No, I'll be fine," I whisper.

"I'm already ahead of you," Gio said getting out of bed and slipping on a hoodie.

I take my phone out and check some messages.

Francisco <3

Francisco: Where are you ?
Sofía ?!
Hello ?!

Me: Christian's room, going back to mine now 🫶🏼

Francisco: What room ?

Me: 315

I also text someone else asking them to come pick me up, and sending them my exact location.

"You don't have to walk me, someone is coming to pick me up," I whisper to Gio as he approaches me.

"I'll wait with you outside so Christian doesn't get mad at us he says and I laugh.

We hear Christian groan and quickly exit the room.

"How far is," he starts but is cut off by me.

"What the fuck," I say as I notice a few players standing outside of the room. "What are you guys doing here ?"

"Frankie put an amber alert for you out, and someone told me they had seen you asking for Christian with Gio and I figured you were with them," Zendejas says.