Chapter 29 The Overlord's Vanity Wife

Start from the beginning

This is the ring that Mingyao promised, a pair of rings inlaid with expensive blue diamonds that were auctioned in Geneva.

"Now can I put it on for you?"

No matter how hard Mingyao tried to calm down, his slightly disordered breathing and eyes still revealed his uneasiness.

This is a silent agreement, whether to become a lifelong lover or not.

Lin Zhi stared at it for a while, then bent his lips and answered, "Aren't you going to wear it at our wedding?"

"good."

Mingyao's eyes became brighter and his answering voice was hoarse. He put the ring away with the last of his reason, and turned to approach Lin Zhi.

The string music came to the cheerful part, expressing the eager and enthusiastic part of the lover's meeting.

Disheveled and soft winter clothes, as well as damaged bodysuits, announce their departure with irreparable gestures.

Lin Zhi was a little shocked, but it seems that this kind of primitive romance is engraved in human genetic instinct.

The intertwined eager notes in the violin music lengthened and shortened the time, Lin Zhi was soaked in sweat, and even the music became blurred in Ming Yao's heartbeat.

Lin Zhi thoroughly felt the power of her cured husband, everything was no longer restricted, and he was trapped in a world from which he could not escape.

The moonlight gradually dimmed due to the cover of the clouds. Under the dim light, the water mist in the young man's eyes was like amber, condensed and dripped under the shaking, but disappeared in the kiss without slipping.

The lips that were always raised a little even when she wasn't smiling were excessively red, and her harmless and beautiful face was more and more pitiful.

"Weaving."

Mingyao called intimately in a low voice, his heart seemed to burst with satisfaction.

The beautiful and illusory flowers condensed into reality in his hands, which made him unable to help himself.

He agreed to marry him.

He said yes.

In the second half of the night, when Lin Zhi was walking with Ming Yao in his arms, he suddenly discovered something interesting.

There are cake making materials hidden in Mingyao's room, and there is still leftover cream in the piping bag.

"Your share was made in the kitchen, I'm just here for practice."

Mingyao explained in a low voice, after all, he is not good at practicing in the kitchen all the time, nor is he used to the feeling of being watched.

Lin Zhi didn't expect that even the cake was made by himself, and Mingyao put it on the table he used for practice in the next moment.

There's no denying that sweet cake and soft cream go well together.

Lin Zhi decorated it casually, then looked at Mingyao regretfully and said, "I don't seem to have this talent."

Mingyao's eyes were not clear, Lin Zhi raised his head in pain, but smiled happily.

Lin Zhi's talent is excellent, Ming Yao thought, no matter in which aspect.

The music of the violin was stopped, and there was a sound unique to the night at night.

The string music disappeared, but the undulating tide did not stop.