84. It's over

Virat and Ash who were going to Mahi's room stopped seeing KL sitting in a corner of the team room on a bean bag.

'I will just come in sometime' said Virat and went inside team room.

Ash smiled at Virat's care for juniors. He was happy that he was taking these steps now without someone else telling him to do it. He just hoped that this way he would be back on ground soon. By Virat's own wish.

'Can I join you?' Virat asked seeing KL lost to even notice his presence.

'Oh yes! please' Rah said making space for him.

'Why are you here alone? Where are the others?' Asked Virat noticing him a little sad and no one was there in the room.

'I don't know' KL said looking down.

'What's wrong?' Virat asked worriedly seeing him tired and defeated.

'Nothing, sorry!' Said KL and got up to leave the room.

'Rahuliya, sit' Virat said sternly to which KL sat back.

'Tell me what's going on in your mind' asked Virat after a sec.

'That what are you doing here with me, sitting here wasting ur time with me! The person who betrayed you, who left you when u needed ur loved ones the most' said KL not looking at him.

'I told you right it's over, it's all in the past Rah! I meant it Rah' Virat said softly keeping his hand on his head.

KL just hugged Virat and cried burying his head in his shoulder.

'I know it will take time to come out of this guilt but am here Rah' said Virat patting his head.

'I am so sorry'

'I know kiddo'

They sat like that for sometime. Virat kept consoling his little brother.

In Mahi's room,

'Ho gaya Bharat Milap?' Virat asked as he came back and was sitting with Mahi bhai and Rohit entered the room.

'Shut up' said Rohit and they just laughed at that.

'Did you hug him?' Jaddu asked getting closer to Rohit with suspicious look.

Rohit was shocked and pushed him back a little, 'what the hell is matter with you?'

'He is jealous of you two' Ash said making Jaddu sit on the sofa.

'Seriously?' Rohit asked sitting beside Virat.

'Why is no one taking this topic seriously?' asked Jaddu pouting and sat back.

'Where is he?' Virat asked to Rohit.

'He had some work, will be back tomorrow' said Rohit informing Virat.

______

It was 4 am when Rohit's sleep broke. He noticed the time and didn't understand what woke him up. He heard something again.

"I didn't do anything please leave me... please.. it's painful.. please Rohit.. please Mahi bhai.."

Rohit heard Virat's voice from his side. He was sweating profusely and shaking his head in no, fidgeting his legs.

Rohit was a little shocked as he thought that Virat's nightmares were over. He came out of his thoughts as Virat screamed again.

"Vi.. calm down.. Virat listen to my voice! You are here with the team, with me and Mahi bhai.. it's your Ro listen.." Rohit kept repeating this till Virat calmed down and woke up feeling exhausted.

"Here.. have some water" said Rohit and helped him drink the water slowly.

"Thik hai?" Rohit asked to which Virat nodded.

"U are still getting nightmares?" Rohit asked to which Virat kept his head on his shoulder.

"Sometimes!" Virat answered.

"Sometimes when it gets too much or something happens! I don't know what triggers it specifically but I am trying hard to recover" explained Virat.

Rohit side hugged him and said, " it's over Vi! Believe that in ur mind.. I know it's hard to but try to! It's over. You are with us, your loved ones.. you are okay! Everything will be fine"

Virat nodded at that.. just few tears spilled down his cheeks thinking of his nightmare. Rohit noticed that and also that Virat was shivering. He covered him with comforter.

"What was the nightmare about?" Rohit asked.

Virat was a little hesitant as whenever he got the nightmare he never shared it with Ash also. Ash just calmed him down.

"It was... umm.. the shock thing and you disappearing from there.. you and Mahi bhai.. were not there" said Virat thinking that.

"We are here now!" Rohit said.

"Promise?" Virat asked holding his hand.

"Pakka wala!" Rohit said and noticed Virat wanted to say something else too but was hesitant.

"It's okay Vi.. I know sharing it is very hard but u will be relieved when you share it.." Rohit said softly.

"Can I share later?" Virat asked and Rohit nodded at that.

"Just trust me.. it's over now" Rohit said and patted his head to sleep again as he was exhausted.

_____

Best Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें