83. It's okay

Previously,

"Vi please ek baar baat sun"

"Nahi sun na kuch Rohit.. whatever u want to say.. say to Ab!" Said Virat confusing Rohit.

Rohit was confused, "please Vi.. what are u saying?"

Virat opened the door and ab entered the room shocking Rohit.

"U.. here? On the phone.. now? U? How! Vi!" Rohit asked so confused.

Present,

'What is he doing here?' Rohit asked Virat as he saw Ab entering the room. 

'I can feel your happiness seeing him here, dont pretend now' 

'Vi what are you even saying? I am not happy to see him here, I am angry' 

'Thats what is the definition of happy when u see your 'best friend', Specially yours!' said Virat seriously which made Rohit feel more bad. 

'Biscuit stop now! It's too much' Ab said in a low voice. 

'Really?' Virat asked back. 

'Ya man look at his face, he looks upset now' said Ab and Virat just went forward to hug Rohit tightly shocking him. 

'What?' exclaimed Rohit as he was engulfed in hug. 

'Ro you are too cute yaar' said Virat pulling his cheeks seeing his confused face. 

'What is going on?' said Rohit. 

'Your best friend will explain it to you, I am going to Ash and Mahi bhai' said Virat winking at him and left the room without waiting for Rohit to say something. 

'You really left Ab alone with Rohit' asked Jaddu as Ash and him were waiting for him outside. 

'Ya So?' Virat asked not knowing what he was saying. 

'Ash explain to him' Jaddu said. 

'I dont know what to explain, I dont see any problem' Ash said joining Virat. 

'You dont see any problem? How could you?' asked Jaddu but Ash and Virat were just controlling their laughter. 

'You both are impossible' said Jaddu and left stomping his feet. 

Ash and Virat just laughed and moved to Mahi bhai's room.

In Rohit's room, 

'Speak' said Rohit folding his arms to his chest. 

'Virat read your messages when you all were at the pool side. He called me and told me to come here and surprise you' said Ab explaining to Rohit. 

'Surprise? Didn't you already surprise me by leaving to SA without even telling me! Why even bother now?' said Rohit being angry about that thing. 

'I can explain Rohit, just give me a chance' said Ab softly to which Rohit sat down. Ab sat infront of him. 

'I didn't want to leave but there were two things' began Ab and Rohit listened carefully hearing his low tone. 

'First was that Yente, my little girl got really sick. Daniel didn't inform me at first but then she informed me later, the day I left. Faf helped her as he was already there. But then she needed me. So I had to leave urgently' said Ab explaining to him. 

'Is she okay now?' asked Rohit being worried. 

'Yes she is fine, discharged and playing with two monsters at home' 

'Why you came here now? You should have stayed with her na. Why do you listen to that idiot Vi?' said Rohit listening to that.  

'She is okay now and I will back to her soon' said AB calming him down. 

'What is the second thing?' asked Rohit remembering that. 

'See, when I found out first that Virat doesn't remember anything it really came as shock to me. I called you after 5 days because it was so difficult. Virat had literally pushed me and Faf as he thought we are gonna harm him or something like that. From that time I was having problem sleeping and it got worse day by day as we came here, biscuit getting admitted in hospital. When I got to know Yente is not well, I just didn't know what to do, I literally froze and everything came rushing back to me. I didn't think anything and ran back to SA without telling anyone. Trust me even Biscuit didn't know and he was so occupied in his own things that he didn't feel bad' said Ab. 

'It all happened unintentionally, I swear. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't think anything at that moment. I am really sorry' said Ab apologising. 

'You could have really told me all this,  I would have helped you as u helped me' said Rohit feeling bad about what Ab was going through. 

'Trust me I know, u can just say I am tortise when it comes to convey all these things' said Ab.

'Why did u call after the 3rd match?' Rohit asked. 

'I saw your batting and wanted to congratulate you on that occasion and also I thought it was perfect time to apologise to you. As I knew Virat was with you so you will not get angry at me' said Ab. 

'I am sorry Ab, I should have seen and observed something and trust me I did but I didn't know you were facing insomnia. Really sorry, u were there and I--' 

'Rohit please, it's not your fault. I just had to see Biscuit like that but you had to handle ur team, your family and everyone. It's okay' said Ab keeping his hand on his shoulder. 

Rohit just hugged him. Ab smile and hugged him back. 

'Can't believe Virat pranked me with all emotional drama and planned your surprise meeting with me' 

'I know right, what has the world come to' Ab said and they couldn't but laugh at that.

Then they continued conversing about Virat's progress. 

_______