79. Do something

"We are sorry and Welcome Back bhaiya"

KL saw Virat stunned seeing that. He remembered how he and others finally gathered courage to do this gesture.

Flashback,

KL saw Virat had just arrived in nets with Ash. Rohit was talking to him and for the very first time after so many days KL saw his big brother smiling.

He heard some voices behind him.

Shubman requested, "Chal na Ishan lets talk to Virat bhaiya, wo kitne din baad aye hai!
Please na meko baat karin hai unse.."

"Ha karni toh mujhe bhi hai but hume pata nahi hai na ki wo kaise hai! Hum the bhi toh nahi jab he got injured and was not there for some months! Rohit bhaiya ko puche kya if we can meet him" Ishan said and they walked towards Rohit who was talking to Bhuvi.

KL felt so helpless when he saw Rohit talking normally with Ishan and Shubman.

"Rohit bhaiya, can we meet Virat bhaiya please?"

"Please!", Ishan joined Shubman.

"arey why are you saying please! Kiddos ofcourse u can meet him!" He said ruffling their hair.

"he is not upset Na with us!" asked Shubman.

"why don't u find out yourself Shubhi!"

Shubman turned back and saw Virat having a smile on his face.

"Hug Kar lu?" He asked with moist eyes.

Virat nodded and Shubman clinged to him.

"Maine aapko bahot miss kiya bhaiya! Bahot jyada.. I am sorry mai aapke sath nahi tha but I swear Mujhe kuch pata nahi tha ki kya Hua hai karke warna mai Kabhi nahi jaata.. I am so sorry!" He cried hugging him.

"Shh.. calm down! Shubhi.. stop crying bacha!", Vi said consoling him.

Ishan was looking at virat with same innocence to which he joined the hug too as welcomed with Virat.

"Shubh ishan it's not ur fault okay. You didn't know anything Na.. toh bas phir! Tum toh yaha the hi nahi na! Stop crying now and leave me I can't breathe.." Virat said chuckling as they had hugged him tightly.

"sorry sorry aap thik toh ho?" Ishan asked apologising.

"ha baba I am okay!" Virat said patting his back.

"chalo we have to tell you about our event", Shubman said dragging Virat and ishan went with them.

"he will distracted for a while", Ash said as he saw the trio.

Ro- ya!

Hardik- we have to do something k! We can't loose Virat like that!
He said to KL as he was also watching virat talk normally with Shubh and Ishan.

KL- yes we have to do something! Let's plan something.
He said getting all jealous of ishan and Shubman at that moment.

Present,

So seeing them he made a plan with others to apologise to Virat and Rohit. They had to try.

Virat looked at that board. First he was stunned for a sec because he was trying to calm himself due to the darkness. Then he was surprised to see that Juniors holding their ears and standing infront of him.

"Vi" he heard Rohit calling him from other side.

"Have some water" he passed him and Virat had it and calmed down a little. 

Virat looked around whole room and saw Ash. He was looking at him, Ash gestured deep breaths, 'one step' remember! He said something like that which gave Virat a lot of strength and assurance. 

'Bhaiya, we are really sorry! We really got blind seeing Jassi like that. We know there is no apology in the world which can fix what we have done but please forgive us. We did a big mistake but we cannot stay without you and BRo. It is so incomplete, so lonely without you. Please whatever punishment you want to give, you can! But please forgive us' KL said on the behalf of everyone. 

Hearing 'bhaiya' from KL itself melted Virat's heart. 

He didnt know whether it was the dark room loneliness due to which he wanted to treasure every relation of his or it was KL's genuine apology with their sad teary faces but something made him want to forgive them.

Mahi kept hand on Virat's shoulder indicating they were by his side. 

'It's okay, I know it was a mistake. As I said its all in the past, I meant it then and I mean it now' said Virat removing KL's hand from ears and told everyone to remove it. 

'We are really sorry' Rishabh said this time with tears.

'I know Rish' Virat said offering a genuine smile. 

Seniors were just proud knowing how forgiving heart their friend had. 

'Hug kare aapko?' Kuldeep asked to which Virat nodded and they all group hugged him. 

They dragged Virat and Rohit to cut the cake they brought. 

'Sorry Virat bhaiya and Congrats Rohit bhai' 

It had been written on it. 

'Do you guys know that I will hit a century?' Rohit asked raising his eyebrows. 

'Ha hum pandit ke paas gaye the, unhone Kundli mai dekh ke bola' said Jaddu at his stupid question. 

'Or do you think we would use a cheesy like 'ofcourse we knew as Virat is back' Ash said hi-fying with Jaddu, 'which is kind of true though, cheesy u both are' continued Ash. 

'But its nothing like Ro, we had time! Juniors wrote it now, didnt u notice handwriting difference' Bhuvi said before Jaddu could make a joke again.

'Cut the cake boys' Mahi said stopping the banter which was about to start again from Rohit's side. 

Rohit cut the cake and fed Virat first followed by Mahi bhai. Virat did the same and then everyone retired to hotel. 

_______