5. You are my family

They had breakfast together while Rohit was thinking how he will start to help Virat so that it doesn't affect him so much and also get his memories back.

Also he had to find out who was harming him. He knew he had to take Ab and Faf's help if required.

"Where are you lost ?? U have hardly eaten anything ... you are okay right ??"

Virat asked seeing him lost in thoughts playing with his food. He didn't know why he was so concern about him.

"Yes I am okay ... I was just thinking something!!"

Rohit answered and started eating his breakfast. For a moment he felt so nice ... that Virat was concerned about him so much.

"Do you know how to make food ... like proper meals for dinner and lunch ... atleast!!!"

Virat asked breaking Rohit's chain of thoughts to which Rohit nodded in No.

"But why are you asking this??"

Rohit asked being confused about the question.

"According to that ... we can pick groceries right ... because we have to anyway have main meals from outside ... as u don't know anything and I also don't know how to make proper food !!!"

Virat said clearing his confusion.

"You don't know anything... really ?? Ohhh ... Vi you make such amazing food !!! It's mouth watering to say the least ... I have literally fought with you so many times to make food for me!!!!  I have to literally Bribe you so that u will do it for me ... do u remember once I ...."

Rohit said it all excitedly without thinking much ... he stopped as he saw Virat's confused and surprised face ... then he remembered that reality now was something else !!!

"Ummmm ... I am so sorry it just came out of the flow ..."

Rohit said being guilty of ranting abruptly... as he didn't want to pressure him into remembering anything!!

"It's okay ... you don't have to be sorry every time you remember anything related to me .... It's me who lost the memories not you !!! So it's completely fine ... for you to remember things after seeing me ..."

Virat said in understanding.. he didn't know why he didn't like seeing Rohit upset for some reason ...

"Vi .. Can I ask you something??"

"Do u remember... means first don't stress yourself and don't force yourself if u can't it's okay !! Just can you think of any person ... besides Faf and AB .. you must have met when you woke up or anytime !!! When you left the hospital... anytime ... anyone ??"

Rohit asked him wanting to know how on earth did the medicines got exchanged and who did it .. who was trying to harm Virat even now ... when everything was solved...

"I am sorry ... i cannot remember anyone ... I have blurred images in my head but can't differentiate anything ... I will try to think !!!"

Virat said trying to think and remember rubbing his forehead.

"Yes take your time ... don't worry too much about it ... I am just asking ... don't stress yourself over it !!"

Rohit said in concern .. he didn't want to stress Virat unnecessarily...

"Rohit, now Can I ask you something ??"

"Yes .."

"Are you really going to stay with me ... till I get my memories back which has 50-50 possibility... 'May b' possibility... You are having your family to be with and take care of !! And they are really cute as u showed me in the pics ... especially your daughter ... They would be needing you more and you .... Will be stuck here with me ... helping me in such a thing ... which has a possible chance or not .... Why are you wasting your time ?? What if I don't remember anything ..."