3. Enemies turned to Friends

Rohit was sitting thinking about the whole situation.

"What must have happened ? This place ... me and Vi have been here before but when ???"

He heard the door bell and saw Virat was laying there unaffected.

It scared him to death because he was not that sound sleeper. It seemed medicines have completely knocked him out.

He got and opened the door and came face to face with a people who gave him clue about the place.

Rohit - 'Finally u guys are here'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ab - We got caught up. How is he ?

Rohit - He is sleeping. Medicine effects.

They sat on the couch infront of which Virat was sleeping. Rohit covered him with his jacket as it was cold.

Rohit - Nothing is making sense Ab, he doesn't even remember my name.

Ab - I know Rohit, I got the same shock when I found him and he didn't recognise me and Faf too.

Faf - We were shocked as well. We just helped him to this place as he was not ready to come with us because he didnt knew us.

Ab - And we could not force him to remember us .. we didnt know what had happened so ..

Virat got up when they were talking. He got conscious seeing two more people with Rohit.

Virat - You both helped me right!
He asked as he saw them.

Faf - Yes we did.
He said seeing Ab being emotional about it.

Virat - What are ur names ? I think u told me but I don't seem to remember now.

Faf - My name is Faf and he is Ab.
To which Virat nodded.

Rohit - Why don't u get freshen up ?

Virat got up to see Rohit's jacket on him. He was handing it back to him but stopped.

Rohit saw him looking keenly at it and he thought may b he would remember that jacket as Virat had gifted him.

Virat saw 'Ro' engraved on that jacket. He traced it unknowingly and handed it back to Rohit.

"Nice engraving" Virat said and went to his room.

Rohit sighed as he didn't remember anything. Rohit sat on the couch buried his head in his hands and mumbled  -
"Ohh god ! He doesn't remember anything. The jacket, he gave it to me."

Ab and Faf didn't know what to say. Rohit was taking deep breaths suddenly sinking all in and said -
"Ohh no ! My best friend ! My brother he forgot me, he doesn't remember me. He doesn't remember anyone ! Oh god !!"

Rohit started panicking all of sudden. Ab rushed to his side and Faf brought some water. Ab rubbed his back.

Faf said softly - "Rohit get a grip on urself. You have to help Virat."

Ab continued - "Yes Rohit calm down! Atleast he is alive. We can help him more, I am sure he will remember us again."

Rohit calmed down after sometime. He thanked both of them. Virat came out just then.

Virat - "All okay ?"
He asked seeing them worried.

They just nodded not knowing what to say. Virat also stood awkwardly there.

Rohit said changing the topic - "Do u mind having dinner with us ? We can pick something up and have it here."

Virat said wanting to know more - "Sure."

Faf - "We will come back in an hour."
He said and three of went to pick up dinner and talk.

Rohit turned to them and asked being offended - "Okay first tell me why u guys told me after like what 8 days? Ab u could have informed me earlier atleast .. I would have immediately come !!"

Ab said understanding him - "We were shocked Rohit. First finding him unconscious in hospital and then him not recognising us. I am sorry I informed u late"

Rohit said - "Atleast tell me u have information from the hospital. I could not find any medical papers in his home."

Faf said explaining it to him - "The hospital won't release medical papers to us as we are not family or his emergency contact."

Ab - "You are his emergency contact I suppose. We can go tomorrow and pick up and talk to the doctor."

Rohit rubbed his forehead getting all the information and said - "We should get dinner quickly. Virat would be alone."

Virat sighed as they went. He tried so much to remember after he saw Rohit's moist eyes. He could not get Rohit's sad face out of his mind.

He scratched his head to remember anything but nothing seemed to recall.

He felt extremely dizzy trying so hard to remember. He just collapsed on the floor.

Rohit opened the door as he took the key while leaving from Virat. His face was white seeing Virat collapsed on the floor.

He rushed on his knees beside him. He took his head on his lap.
Vi, Virat ! Open ur eyes. ab !! Faf !!! Come fast.

They rushed to them. Faf got water to sprinkle on Virat's face while Ab kneeled towards him.

Virat stirred as water sprinkled in his face. Only to see worried face of Rohit and other two.

Rohit - U okay ?
He asked in concern.

Virat held his head and tried to get up with support of Rohit. They settled in the hall.

Virat - I am fine
He told them though his head was paining.

Faf and Ab arranged dinner.
They were eating silently when Virat's question broke their silence.

Virat - Were we like really close ? Means u all coming here and bothering about me so much.

Ab - Yes we were.
He said sadly

Virat - Do u mind if I ask a favour from u?

Rohit - Ofcourse u can.
He said softly though hearing 'Favour' sounded like a curse to Rohit.

Virat - Umm I don't know anyone so can u take me to hospital tomorrow. My headache is killing me.

Rohit - Yes we will go tomorrow.

Faf - We should leave now. Rohit u coming, we can drop u to the hotel.

Virat looked at Rohit wanting him to stay. He felt safe with him and not alone.

Rohit - Ummm is it okay if I stay with u.
He asked Virat as he didn't want to leave him alone for a second now as he found him.

Virat - It's fine

Listening to that Faf and Ab left for their house. Virat and Rohit wrapped up the dinner arrangements.

Virat - Do u need anything ?

Rohit - No
[Yes I need u to remember me Vi, I need my best friend. I need u to call me Ro.]

Virat - Good night

Rohit took the couch and Virat went to his room.

Rohit was so happy to see him alive but he was equally disappointed and upset that his best friend doesn't remember him.

Tears made its way through his eyes thinking all the happy memories with him.

Rohit and Virat both went to sleep feeling tired by all the events of the day.
.

.

.

.

.

.
See u in next !

Hope it's not boring you all !