49. Knowing the things - I

"Where is Jinks? How come he didn't come to meet me? Ro, it's been almost week and more, he didn't come to meet me?", asked Virat confused about that.

He noticed Rohit's face, when he took Jinks name Rohit broke the hug and had gotten stiff at the mention. His face was sad or even angry at that. He was trying to understand what was going on.

"Is he okay? Did something happen? He is okay, right?", Virat asked being scared of the thought.

Mahi kept his hand on his shoulder, "Cheeku, he is okay! Calm down, I will call him and other seniors okay?", he said softly to which Virat nodded.

"Umm.. statement police station mai dena hai? Or..", asked Virat hesitantly.

He was nervous about it but he knew it was the right thing to do.

"We can do one thing, we will call the detective and recording personnel at the farmhouse. Everyone would be there, it will be easy for you as well. Mahi bhai you can talk to him, through whole thing he agreed to you" said Rohit, he just wanted Virat to be comfortable.

"Let's go home then" said Virat with a smile which made them smile too.

"Home" sounded so much better to all of them since everything happened. That word itself gave them comfort with their families, friends. They have been in hospital for so long that they didn't realise how much they missed their home, the love and comfort of the place.

And Virat saying that, reminded them how he made it complete. They remembered how he wanted to leave that house when he didn't remember them, it hurt them so much and now, he was here calling it home.

"Kya hua?", Virat asked them as they were lost in thought.

Mahi and Rohit just said, "Kuch nhi, let's go"

"Yeh jo saare secrets hai na, sab mujhe jan na hai" said Virat pouting as they didn't say anything to him.

"Kyu bataye tujhe", Rohit teased him as he was feeling left out.

Virat puffed his cheeks and whined, "Bhaii.. bolo na Ro ko"

At each of his reaction, they just felt so happy. They couldn't define that feeling.

"Ro dont tease him", Mahi said and Virat just rested his head on his shoulder as they were going home.

When they reached to the farmhouse, there was a huge 'Welcome Home' board.

"Welcome home" so many voices yelled in excitement.

Virat who was walking with support of Mahi and Rohit, got startled for a sec but they were there so he was okay.

They saw Vamika, Sammy, Ziva along with the ladies. Seniors, Jassi, the foreign friends gang.

Still Virat noticed Jinks was not there, Marnus was there but not Smith. Well he knew why Juniors were not there. But Jinks!

"How are you Cheeku?" asked Sakshi and hugged him.

"I am okay now Bhabhi", he smiled and assured her.

"Sakshi let him come inside, he is standing for a while now", said Mahi taking him inside and getting him settled in his room.

He got freshen up first, irritated due to the hospital smell. Even Mahi, Rohit they went to freshen up themselves. The ladies helped them while the seniors made arrangements of food for everyone as they knew it might take a while.

Anushka made Virat eat his meal which she made taking Doctor's instructions.

Ash knocked the room.