45. Little surprise

Rohit went inside the room and saw Virat laying his head in Mahi's lap and Mahi running fingers through his hair. He missed this so much, just seeing it gave so much content to him that not only his Vi the jealous best friend but Mahi bhai's Cheeku his kiddo was also back. He knew how much Mahi bhai missed him.

"Bhai isko bolo meko koi baat nahi karni is se" Virat complained seeing Rohit.

Mahi chuckled at that complain.

"Aur Kyu nahi karni" Rohit asked coming inside and sitting on the stool beside the bed.

"Tere paas time nahi hai mere liye" Virat complained again, burying his head in Mahi's lap closing his eyes feeling tired. 

"I have to talk about something" Rohit whispered after 10 mins noticing that Virat was almost asleep.

Mahi was about to move so that they could go outside. But Virat immediately got uncomfortable and had a frown on his face.

"After sometime" Mahi said back to which Rohit nodded.

After half hour, Anushka and Ritika arrived with the lunch. Sammy and Vamu also came with them as they were really demanding about meeting Virat and Rohit. When Anushka tried to say no then Vamika pulled out the puppy eye thing just like her Dada and if she would say no the tears would make way really quickly and it would take 1-2 hours to calm her down. And Sammy just supported her, she was ready to throw a big tantrum herself.

"Dada", two little voices entered the room and catched Rohit's attention who shushed them immediately as Virat was sleeping. He pointed to Virat's bed, they understood immediately and turned silent. Because if he woke startled then he might get a headache. He took the girls outside telling Mahi to call them.

Mahi softly caressed Virat's hair and woke him up, "Cheeku wake up kiddo, you have to eat your meal on time", he didn't even budge, "Cheeku Abhi bhuk lagi thi na, uth ja there is surprise for you", he said softly shaking him.

"Hmm I am up" Virat woke up and Mahi helped him to sit properly. Wash his face a little and helped him to get freshen up.

"Want to see ur surprise?" Mahi asked knowing this will surely lift his mood.
Virat just nodded.

Mahi was little confused and worried about his behaviour now. He wanted to know what was going on in his mind but he was gonna take it step by step. So first was to make him smile more.

"Thodi toh excitement dikha Cheeku" Mahi said seeing his dull response. Virat smiled a little.

Mahi opened the door and the girls entered with Rohit and the ladies squealing in happiness seeing their Dada and Chachu.

Rohit helped Vamika first who immediately hugged Virat with her little hands around his neck. Virat hugged her back with all the love. A tear slipped from his eyes after feeling the little bundle in his arms.

Sammy patiently waited for her turn. She understands how Virat would want to meet Vamika first even thought he will never let her feel the difference. He was the best chachu.

And proving that Virat held his hand out for Sammy
after 5 mins and Sammy immediately was in the hug.

"I love you both so much" Virat said hugging them close to him.

Once he broke the hug, Vamika just sat on his lap refusing to move. Just sitting in his lap and head on his chest. Sammy sat beside Rohit hugging him in the same manner.

Ritika and Anushka knew how the girls missed their Dadas. Mahi gave them space and went outside promising Virat to return in sometime.

"Bhai talk to Ab, he will explain u everything" Rohit whispered to Mahi and Virat didn't notice it as Anushka, Ritika kept him busy by serving him food.

Anushka and Ritika made them eat and they had a good time. Rohit, Ritika and Sammy went outside to give Anushka time with Virat. Rohit assured Virat that he will be back in sometime as he got worried and he was just outside.

Anushka hugged Virat with all the love. Virat hugged her back. He noticed she was sobbing.

"Nushkie I am okay, please don't cry! I don't like to see u crying. Please don't!!" Virat consoled her.

"I was so scared to see you like that, in hospital trapped in this wires. It was so difficult to console Vamu when she asked for you. Please don't do this again. Don't scare me like that Bubs" Anushka sobbed in his arms. Virat was confused but didn't say anything. He just hugged her tightly and gave her all the assurance she needed at the moment.

"Dada.." Vamu called as she wanted the hug too. Virat hugged them both together.

"I promise you, this will never happen again. Now stop crying please" Virat broke the hug and wiped her tears.

Three of them sat there, Vamu playing with Virat and Anushka just adoring them.

Outside the room:

"Bhai" Rohit called seeing him.

"Ha Rohit, what were you saying? I could not find Ab, he must have left somewhere. What's wrong? Why are you so tensed?" Mahi asked.

Rohit informs him everything as AB said to him about how Virat has to give a statement. 

"But Ro, how? how will we even convince him? How will be even talk to him? He is already so stressed about everything, we can't put him through this!", said Mahi worried about his kid. 

"I know bhai, I understand! But we can't let that person go like that, what if he harms Vi or any of us again", Rohit said, it was very important for that man to go for lifetime imprisonment. 

"Hmm, I get your point. I just hope it doesn't affect Cheeku more", Mahi said worriedly. 

"We will be there with him bhai", Ro assured him. 

_________

Hi, here is the next one! Do tell me how you like it. What do you think how will Virat take it? How did u like chotu Virushka with Vamu moment? Happy Reading.