50. After reactions - I

"Jassi, please dont cry! I wont be able to..", said Virat seeing the tears in his kiddo's eyes.

Jassi wiped the tears, "No bhaiya, please continue! Its important, I wont cry I promise", he said softly.

Virat continued, "I started maintaining distance from the team, especially Rohit, Mahi bhai. I.. " he stopped again feeling all the emotions when he felt at that time when he avoided everyone.

Mahi noticed that how he was feeling disturbed. He gestured the detective and they went outside.

"Vi?", Rohit called softly keeping his hand on his.

"Ha?", said Virat getting back from his thoughts to reality.

"Sorry, I zoned out", said Virat everyone looking at him in concern.

Rohit said, "its okay"

"Why the doctor said to use crutches?" Ash asked diverting the topic. For some reason, Ash just could not see Virat with those.

"Due to brain surgery, he will require sometime to get to normal physical strength. So just for support", AB answered as he saw Virat and Rohit talking something among themselves.

"Kya hua Vi", Rohit asked keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"Its.. its so difficult", Virat said trying to keep himself calm while saying the things.

"What is?", Rohit asked softly.

"Relieving all of this.. I..", Virat could not even voice out how he was feeling.

Rohit didnt know what to say. Because he himself wanted to know everything and also didnt want to be selfish and pressure Virat into anything.

Jinks went forward and kneeled infront of Virat, Rohit was gonna get up but could not as Virat was holding his hand.

"Vi, its okay take ur time! no one is forcing you.. its all upto you", Jinks said softly.

"Really?", Virat asked with moist eyes. Jinks looked at Rohit to say something.

"Yes Vi, Ajink-- Ajju is right! its totally upto you", Rohit said fumbling a bit.

Virat calmed a bit but didnt left Rohit's hand. It was kind of calming him and assurance to him that he was not alone.

"Ash, will you stop fussing over the crutches.. it's matter of few days!", said Virat noticing Ash eyeing them and willing to throw them out.

"I just dont like it" Ash said not able to remove it from his mind.

"So give me ur support 24x7 till I recover, I won't need crutches", Virat said cheekily.

All seniors were laughing at Ash's embarrassing expression which is so rare but when it was, it was a treat. And mostly it was Virat who made make such a comment on Ash.

"Virat", KL called as others.. seniors and foreign gang went outside to check where was Mahi and also for fresh air. Virat and Rohit were in the hall along with Jassi and other juniors.

Virat looked up and saw juniors standing in front of them and Jassi seated on his place looking at him with concern and guilt.

"Virat bhaiya! Umm.. wo.. we are really sorry" KL said kneeling in front of him.

They waited for Virat to say something but he didn't.

"Vi bro we know we hurt you a lot! And we deserve every punishment but please forgive us! We are really sorry" hardik said seeing him silent.

Rohit looked at Virat who was zoned out. He knew Virat must be thinking how they reacted when all of this happened. They all accused him of being selfish and bad captain due to which Jassi was suffering. They didn't listen to Virat where he tried saying that he will solve everything. They made him feel weak. It's difficult to forget all that.