31. Path is Clear

"what are you guys doing like this? Peeking from behind the wall", Ash who arrived with others asked them.

Jaddu kept hand on his mouth, "sshh.. speak slowly otherwise we might get caught and end in jail which we don't want at all so shush..", he whispered.

"but atleast tell why are we here? We have zero interest in hiding behind this wall and have live show of an officer snoring", Stoinis said having an absolutely boring look on his face.

Maxwell and Marnus said it together, "stoinis have some patience!"

Stoinis just shrugged, "I don't have any"

"No wonder Virat gets along with you", murmured Ash under his breath but clearly audible to everyone there.

"oh ya-- just like he gets along with you because of your sarcasm", Stoinis said it back.

Ash rolled his eyes, "that's called humour if you would actually have some"

"In which country may I ask", stoinis asked, raising his eyebrows and hands folded.

Jaddu, Maxwell were having a great time there seeing entertainment. While Shikhar and Marnus were figuring out why were they fighting.

"why are you guys fighting? We are here to help Virat for godsake! What's wrong with you both? Ash I never knew u fighting with someone..", Shikhar asked being calm for a second thinking about Virat.

Ash just got annoyed at that and said, "it's a long story that i hate him!"

Jaddu who was in mid of drinking water spit his water in shock, "You hate him? You hate someone? How is that possible?", he exclaimed.

"okay guys we can have this drama later.. listen to our plan!!", Maxwell interrupted.

"wait!! They are anyway eating lunch we can't do anything for 10-20 mins", he turned to Ash and asked very curiously, "so let me know why Ash hates him ??"

Stoinis answered, "ohh he is just jealous that Virat and I bond more!!"

"I am not jealous!", Ash said defending himself.

Stoinis said again mocking him, "oh ya we believe you! Weren't u the one who took Virat away pretending to have something interesting to show when he was talking to me-- not to forget spilled water on me. And Once u even faked sickness!"

Ash immediately said, "I didn't fake sickness! I was actually sick! But you won't understand that"

Jaddu asked in hindi so that they dont understand, "sach mai feka tune pani?"

"Kya karta mai, itna chipak raha tha Virat se! And mujhe baat karni thi Virat se. Tu bata, yeh sab log humara time rob karte hai Virat ke sath! they just cling to him for no reason.. he is our friend first", Ash said seriously to jaddu aslo agreed.

"Okay.. for now we are doing this for Virat, who is our common friend so call it a truce" Marnus said.

They both just nodded to it.

"So you have to go those two officers and knock them out with chloroform... same with other two for ash and Shikh " Jaddu instructed Stoinis and Marnus!!

"We will see to other four" Jaddu continued, "no blunders please" Maxwell said.

Jaddu and Maxwell went to two officers and bribed them to take other two with them and they agreed as it was a very heavy amount. They tried with other 6 but they didn't agree.

Marnus, stoinis, Ash and Shikhi managed to knock 4 down but the other two were difficult. They started fighting them. Which caused stoinis unconscious as Ash accidentally put chloroform handkerchief on his as they were fighting with officers.

Jaddu and Maxwell helped them in that and all officers including stoinis were unconscious.

"Did u seriously take revenge on Stoinis" marnus asked Ash to which everyone laughed.

"It happened by mistake yaar" ash said being annoyed.

"Rohit, path is clear for one day" Jaddu called Rohit and informed the same.

They took everyone and dragged them to empty room and tied their hands and legs.

_______

Rohit just hold Virat's hand feeling guilty of not picking Mahi bhai's calls. He sits with him for sometime and then goes outside seeing him in deep sleep to pick a coffee.

"Faf, did you get that doctor's address or anything else", Rohit heard Ab talking to Faf. He took his coffee and waited for him to finish his call.

"Ab please listen once!" Rohit said as he finished his call and was near coffee machine.

Ab just ignored him and concentrated on the coffee. Ab sat on the chair and Rohit took seat beside him trying to find words to apologise.

"Look it was just everything piling up on me! I really really didn't mean it-- I am just scared"

"Scared, scared of what?", Ab asked slowly listening to him.

"Scared that my friendship with Virat will never get normal. He will never remember me. Scared of knowing why he has done all this which involves me and MS. I am lost AB, I am lost without him", he said in broken tone and a lone tear tickled down his cheek.

"I know Rohit, its not easy! but you cant loose hope like this-- think about Virat who doesnt even know his existence in his people's lives.. if you lost hope who will handle Virat.. he practically needs you every min, he is so scared alone.. so please get a grip on yourself", Ab explained softly keeping hand on his back.

Rohit nodded at that, "i am really sorry for snapping at you"

"Its okay" Ab said softly.

"How can you forgive me so easily?", Rohit asked him.

Ab smiled, "just as I did for your best friend when he snapped at me out of emotions but never meant it", he said.

Before Rohit could say anything Ab's phone rang and he went aside. Rohit thanked for that because he actually didn't know what to reply.

Rohit peeked in the room,

Mahi is sitting with Virat cuddled to him. It was painful to watch at times as he groans in pain or tears spill through his eyes.

"Bhai" virat mumbled in his sleep.

"Ha Cheeku, I am with you-- Yahi hu kiddo" Mahi said trying to assure him somehow rubbing his back and wiping his tears.

Rohit was about to go inside but he got text, "Path is clear.. you have 12 hours max" he reads and goes to that place without telling Ab.

_______