81. What's this?

Rohit came and sat beside Virat. He himself didn't why he was so irritated with Ab. Not like they were best friends that he will inform him and go back. But he could have just dropped a text right? How long does it take? He just informed through Faf that they went back to SA. Couldn't call himself. Texted yesterday all of a sudden after one week after the match.

'what's going on Rohit?', Virat asked seeing him annoyed and thinking about something.

Before Rohit could open his mouth and say something,

'don't even think to lie or give some lame excuses to me! I won't like it', Virat warned him as seeing Rohit's expression he understood he was gonna give some excuse.

Rohit saw everyone, they were at the other side and it was only him and Virat here. Jaddu who was sitting with Virat was already arguing abojt something with Ash.

'first u have to promise that you won't get annoyed or even laugh at me!'

Virat asked confused, 'why? What did you do?'

'promise first!'

'how old are you again?', Virat said and Rohit made an annoyed face at him.

'okay I promise!'

'it's Ab, he didn't..'

Virat was surprised by Ab's name. Still he asked, 'he didn't what Ro?'

'let's play pool volleyball!', Jaddu yelled breaking their conversation.

'one sec Jaddu!' Rohit said but Jaddu didn't listen and pulled him into the pool.

'bhaiya, can we also play?' Jassi asked and Virat said yes as everyone looked at him for permission.

'virat tu bhi toh chal yaar!', Jaddu said seeing him sitting beside the pool on the bench.

'no I just don't feel like it' Virat said taking a comfortable position to sit and watch.

'kya Hua? Are u okay?' Rohit and mahi bhai asked together.

'don't worry u both and everyone, just a bit low nothing else! I don't want to go in pool', He said assuring them.

Mahi who was not playing took a seat beside him and virat rested his head on his shoulder.

'U are okay na bacha?' Mahi asked worried for him.

'ha bhai! Thoda low lag raha hai so I don't want to take risk and catch cold. I am already tired with medicines' Virat said.

'so let's begin... seniors Vs juniors!' Jaddu announced.

Mahi and Virat just chuckled at that, they knew Jaddu want to just bully them and have fun.

Seniors won as Jaddu distracted Juniors a lot by talking nonsense. They came back to their rooms to get freshen up and meet for dinner.

'Vi? Kaha hai?' Rohit called.

He was searching for Virat after freshening up. He was with Mahi bhai and was gonna comeback in sometime.

He didn't find Virat in the room. He went to Mahi's room and saw him sleeping.

Ro- he is okay?

Mahi- yea he is okay don't worry. Just resting for sometime. Go and have something and bring for him too, he will eat once he wakes up and have it in the room only. He has already interacted too much today, he should have a break now.

Ro- yes I understand bhai.
He said left the room.

Rohit came back with dinner in their room as he got msg from Virat that he came back in the room.

Virat had his dinner silently without speaking anything.

Ro- vi what's wrong? Are you okay?

Vi- ya what will happen to me?

Ro- why are you so silent?

Vi- u tell me Rohit! What can I talk with you? Because it's so clear that you can't talk with me right? So what's the use of even talking to you?

Rohit was shocked by that. He didn't understand what he was saying.

Ro- what are u saying? What did I do?
He asked confused as he didn't do anything.

Vi- what's this? What's all this?
He said and showed him texts with Ab.

Rohit took his phone from him and saw the texts from Ab.

Ro- wo.. I..

Vi- what?

____

Shortest chapter! But could manage it this only!Hopefully next one will be more better and long!