Chapter 54 - Elon

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"I am a golden god!" - Almost Famous, 2000

Word count: 1625

I was on the hunt for Ender

I was on the hunt for Ender. I was ready to put an end to this war. I wanted him to pay for trying to start an uprising against me.

The look on Aurora's face earlier was ingrained in my mind. She looked disgusted with my soldiers—with what was happening to her people. I felt guilty for speaking to her the way I did but not enough to want to stop this war. Today, everything would end. Ender will no longer be a problem.

Cale stayed close to me, flanking my right. I didn't need to worry about Aurora—I knew Hugo would protect her with his life. My army was obliterating Ender's rebels, destroying their dreams. All that was left for me to do was kill Ender.

I located him amongst a small group of men and women. Close to him was Indigo, who looked so out of place. She was talking to a woman next to her, her eyes wide. They all seemed to be panicking.

A taunting smirk settled on my lips at the sight of my alarmed cousin. This was what he got for trying to go against me. He would pay for trying to take my kingdom.

Ender, nor his accomplices, noticed us until it was too late. Cale charged at the bulkiest man, his upper lip curled upwards in a snarl. I let my soldiers handle everyone else, my onyx orbs intent on Ender.

I watched as he roughly pushed a pretty woman with light brown hair out of the way after swinging his gaze to me. He fiercely glared at me, looking ready to kill me.

My feet stopped a few meters away from him, my expression was cold and detached. "Ender."

"Cousin, long time no see," He muttered, his voice wavering ever so slightly. Internally, I smiled smugly at his lack of confidence.